Cheap weekend getaway deals
It’s everyone’s favourite long weekend. Easter means four lovely long and lazy days. It’s a great time to treat yourself to a mini break, with a little luxury thrown in!
Here’s our wrap-up of some of the best budget luxury breaks on offer this Easter
- Enjoy the ultimate in harbour views by spending the Easter weekend on Cockatoo Island.
- For just $297 you can spend 3 nights in a harbour side tent on this beautiful island in the middle of Sydney Harbour.
- It comes complete with all the gear you need, plus kitchen and bathroom access.
- Wrap yourself in luxury at Brisbane’s newest hotel, the Swiss-Belhotel in Southbank.
- For just $374 you’ll get a 3 night stay plus free wifi, pool and gym access and stunning river views.
- Marvellous Melbourne could be all yours for just $491 for 3 nights.
- This will get you and a friend a King room with sitting area at the beautiful Pullman Melbourne on the Park.
- Enjoy the history of Hobart with a 3 night stay at the Doctor Syntax Hotel for just $390.
- This top rating hotel is close to the popular Salamanca Markets and Wrest Point Casino.
- Adelaide’s Meridien Hotel and Apartments is close to Adelaide Zoo and the beautiful Adelaide Oval, and has a pool and café.
- Relax with a 3 night stay for just $393.
- Sprawl in your own spacious self-contained apartment in Darwin’s Ramada Suites Zen Quarter.
- Their special offer is a 3 night stay for just $389.
So wherever you are around Australia this Easter long weekend, jump onto one of these special weekend deals today, and get ready to chillax!