Dining out when you’re on a budget doesn’t have to break the bank
Whether you’re catching up with friends and family, dining out for a special occasion or have just been caught out with nothing to eat in the fridge, it’s always nice to treat yourself to a meal out.
But when you’re not flash with cash, it can be hard to find good dining options that are both tasty and won’t break the budget. Forget the over-priced tourist traps – here’s our guide to the some of the best cheap eats around Gosnells.
Go cha-cha for charcoal chicken!
- Scoring top place on the list of Gosnell’s reviewed restaurants, Charco’s is a massive hit with locals looking for a cheap and tasty meal.
- This friendly family-run business cook fresh and affordable Portuguese-style charcoal chicken, and everyone agrees its ‘Flaming Good!’
- Don’t miss their special offers on meal deal packs.
Spice things up
- You can’t go past Kadai King in Thornlie for fabulous and cheap Indian food.
- This funky little spot is getting rave reviews and has scored the #2 spot on Trip Advisor reviews of restaurants around the Gosnells area.
- Or the cheap and cheerful Kitchen Inn in Thornlie serve up lots of tasty noodle favourites, with massive serving sizes and budget prices.
- And King Tiger Thai in Gosnells have great prices on all the usual Thai favourites – plus no corkage charge when you BYO. If you’re ordering in, don’t forget to ask for 15% off your first order!
Fun fish n’ chips
- It’s the great Aussie Friday night takeaway.
- For what’s rated by many as the best fish and chips in Perth, grab a cheap feed from Langford Fish and Chip Shop.
Pass the pizza
- Who doesn’t love pizza? Pappa’s Pizza in Thornlie have something to please everyone, and it’s all made fresh in-store each day.
- Their menu has all of your traditional pizza favourites as well as pasta and sides including chips, chicken wings and wedges.
- Check out their deals including the $19.90 chicken parma meal with includes chips, salad, garlic bread and a drink.
Dine al fresco without breaking the bank!
For something different while the weather’s warm, make the most of the evenings by eating out under the stars. With no waiting to order or corkage charges, it’s a guaranteed good value night out that the whole family will enjoy!
- Pack yourself the perfect picnic, and head to your favourite Gosnells park.
- The kids will be able to run around and enjoy themselves, and best of all there’s no washing up!
We’re sure that’s all gotten your tummy rumbling, so what are you waiting for? Treat yourself to a meal out with your mates now!