Dining out when you’re on a budget doesn’t have to break the bank
Whether you’re catching up with friends and family, dining out for a special occasion or just caught out with nothing to eat in the fridge, it’s always nice to treat yourself to a meal out. But when you’re not flash with cash, it can be hard to find good dining options that are both tasty and won’t break the budget. Forget the over-priced tourist traps – here’s our guide to the some of the best cheap eats in Nerang.
Go mad for Mexican!
- Fuss-free, fast and tasty – it’s hard to beat Guzman Y Gomez in Nerang.
- With counter service and budget friendly prices, the kid’s meals make this a good spot for a family dinner treat.
- And if you’re pushed for time, try the handy drive-through option!
Pass the pasta
Who doesn’t love pasta? Andy’s Pizza and Pasta provides some cheap eats in Nerang with something to please everyone, and they’re a firm family favourite for some pretty good reasons!
- With both dine in and take away options, Andy’s menu has all of your Italian favourites. This includes pasta, pizza and salads, as well as mains such as chicken parmigiana and veal al fungi.
- Check out Andy’s Deals including 15% off your first online order or awesome meal deals on Tuesday and Thursdays.
Spice things up
- You can’t go past Foodie Indiya for fabulous and cheap Indian food in Nerang. They’ve got the best curries on the Gold Coast!
- This funky little spot is getting rave reviews. It has scored the #1 spot on Trip Advisor reviews of restaurants around Nerang.
- Or Nerang Thai serve up lots of tasty Thai favourites at budget prices, and do a cheap midweek lunch special for just $8.90.
- And Highland Court Chinese in Nerang have great prices on all the usual Chinese favourites.
With views to die for and a budget friendly menu of bistro favourites, it’s hard to go past your local Surf or RSL club for a great, value packed meal.
- From the traditional roast dinner through to fish and chips, burgers and mouth-watering steaks and contemporary favourites like salt and pepper squid and Atlantic salmon, your local club has it covered at low prices.
- Some top picks for cheap eats in Nerang area include:-
Dine al fresco for some cheap eats in Nerang without breaking the bank!
For something different, enjoy those warm Queensland evenings by eating out under the stars. With no waiting to order or corkage charges, it’s a guaranteed good value night out that the whole family will enjoy!
We’re sure your tummies are rumbling, so what are you waiting for? Treat yourself to a meal out with your mates now!