Dining out when you’re on a budget doesn’t have to break the bank
Whether you’re catching up with friends and family, dining out for a special occasion or have just been caught out with nothing to eat in the fridge, it’s always nice to treat yourself to a meal out.
But when you’re not flash with cash, it can be hard to find good dining options that are both tasty and won’t break the budget. Forget the over-priced tourist traps – here’s our guide to the some of the best cheap eats around Narre Warren.
Go mad for Mexican!
- With friendly service and tasty food at great prices, it’s hard to beat Mexican Cantina in Narre Warren.
- They do a great nachos special, and don’t miss the $5.50 margaritas on Fridays, or try the $16.95 main meals on Tuesdays.
- Keep an eye on their Facebook page for the latest deals and specials.
Pass the pasta
Who doesn’t love pasta? Webb Street Pizza and Pasta in Narre Warren have something to please everyone, and they’re a firm family favourite for some pretty good reasons!
- With both dine in and take away options, their menu has all of your Italian favourites including pasta, pizza and salads, as well as mains such as chicken parmigiana.
- Check out their deals including the $19.90 chicken parma meal with includes chips, salad, garlic bread and a drink.
Spice things up
- You can’t go past Arya Indian in Narre Warren for fabulous and cheap Indian food in Narre Warren.
- This funky little spot is getting rave reviews and has scored the #1 spot on Trip Advisor reviews of restaurants around Narre Warren.
- Or Poppy’s Thai serve up lots of tasty Thai favourites at budget prices, and do a cheap midweek lunch special for just $8.90.
- And Ming Court Chinese in Narre Warren have great prices on all the usual Chinese favourites.
- If you like to enjoy some traditional pub favourites and enjoy a drink and some sport with your meal, head to The Sporting Globe at Fountain Gate.
- From half price wings and ribs on Mondays through to $10 cocktails on Sundays, they’ve got a cheap meal deal for every day of the week!
- And kids eat free on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Dine al fresco without breaking the bank!
For something different while the weather’s warm, make the most of the evenings by eating out under the stars. With no waiting to order or corkage charges, it’s a guaranteed good value night out that the whole family will enjoy!
- Pack yourself the perfect picnic, and head to your favourite park or outdoor spot.
- The kids will be able to run around and enjoy themselves, and best of all there’s no washing up!
We’re sure that’s all gotten your tummy rumbling, so what are you waiting for? Treat yourself to a meal out with your mates now!