8 cheap and cheerful DIY projects
Keep boredom at bay these school holidays. The kids will love these easy, fun, and budget Easter craft projects.
Plus, they’ll add a touch of Easter cheer to your home!
Play it by ear
- It’s not Easter until the kids are wearing their own pair of bunny ears, right?
- This easy version will have them looking the part in no time!
Put a lid on it
Sock it to them
- The kids will have loads of fun turning old socks into gorgeous and cuddly little bunnies.
- Round up those odd socks, and get the instructions here.
Egg-cellent – and yummy!
- Fun craft that the kids can also eat – and it’s healthy!
- Get them to whip up a cute and protein packed snack platter of these hatching hard boiled eggs.
Messy – but marvellous!
- We love this stunning Easter tree, decorated with homemade salt dough Easter eggs.
- This is a project the whole family can enjoy, to make an Easter keepsake that will last for years.