There’s lots of sports around the Gold Coast to choose from! Whether you’ve been playing a sport for years or have resolved to try something new, here’s a few sporting suggestions.
Sports to try on the Gold Coast
The Gold Coast has all football codes covered.
Bounce baby, bounce!
On your marks!
- Release your child’s inner athlete and get in touch with the Gold Coast Little Athletics Club.
- They can try their hand at high jump, long jump, shotput and of course running!
Hit a home run
Calling all cricketers!
Team sports not your thing?
There’s lots of alternatives to team sports around the Gold Coast.
Grab some cash to help cover the cost
- If you need some extra cash to help cover the cost of signing your kids up for sport on the Gold Coast, help may be at hand!
- The Queensland Government’s Get Started program offers eligible families a $150 voucher for use with participating sports clubs.
- Check their website to see if you might be eligible to apply for some cash to help cover the cost of sports.
Save cash on your sport
Still need some fast cash to get you moving?
- If you need quick and easy access to some extra cash to launch your sporting dream, City Finance can help!
- Pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Southport branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 1300 438 666, or apply online today!