Where to kick back and enjoy some tunes
Whether you’re young or old, into heavy metal, jazz or house beats – everyone loves music. And there’s nothing better than enjoying your tunes live and soaking up that feel-good vibe. Being on a tight budget or a low income can put expensive concert tickets out of reach. Fortunately, there’s plenty of other ways to enjoy live music around Gosnells, Armadale and Maddington area.
Here’s where you can enjoy live music around Gosnells
Get your live music fix for nix
- To find out when and where live music gigs are happening around Gosnells and the Huntingdale area, check out this Perth Gig Guide.
- There’s also this great guide to upcoming gigs and live music events around Gosnells and Perth.
The club and pub scene
- Head to the Gosnells Hotel where you can catch a range of live music acts.
- Those who love the golden oldies will enjoy their Seniors Morning Melodies. On the second Tuesday of every month enjoy a lunchtime meal and all your old-time favourites!
- The Laneway Lounge in Perth have free live music every weekend, and an open mic night coming up on Tuesday nights.
- Or hit the Last Drop Brewery in Canningvale for some great live music and that authentic pub feel.
- If it’s jazz that makes your heart sing, then head to the Ellington Jazz Club in Perth. Their jam-packed gig line-up has a huge range of great performers and gigs are at budget-friendly prices.
- And check out the City of Gosnells entertainment guide for the upcoming Big Band Swing event, a must-do for jazz lovers in Gosnells!
- Bring a few laughs to your live music experience by creating it yourself!
- Karaoke is always a fun night out with mates. Whether you’re brave enough to take to the stage or prefer the role of adoring (or horrified!) fan, the live music laughs are guaranteed.
- Head to the Corfield Tavern in Gosnells to grab the mic and become a rock star! They have free karaoke from 7pm on Sunday nights.
- Or check out this guide to some of the best karaoke spots around the Gosnells area.
The big gigs
- Sure, you might need to stretch your budget a little (or perhaps a lot!), but sometimes a big name comes along and you’ve just gotta find a way to be there.
- Around the Gosnells area you might catch some big names performing at the Perth Arena, and the soon to be completed Perth Stadium.
- Try your luck on some discounted last minute tickets. Head to Lasttix to check out what cheap tickets are on offer around Gosnells.
- But be warned about buying dodgy tickets online. If the ticket you purchase from an unauthorised seller isn’t genuine, you’re likely to be refused admission to the gig. You’re essentially throwing your cold hard cash down the drain!
With plenty of free and cheap options to get into the groove, hit the town and enjoy some live music around Gosnells, Kelmscott and Byford today!