Where to kick back and enjoy some tunes
Whether you’re young or old, into heavy metal, jazz or house beats – everyone loves music. And there’s nothing better than enjoying your tunes live and soaking up that feel-good vibe. Being on a tight budget or a low income can put expensive concert tickets out of reach. Fortunately, there’s plenty of other ways to enjoy live music around Narre Warren, Berwick and Cranbourne area.
Here’s where you can enjoy live music around Narre Warren
Get your live music fix for nix
- To find out when and where live music gigs are happening around Narre Warren and the Beaconsfield area, check out this Melbourne Gig Guide.
- There’s also this great guide to upcoming gigs, events and live music around Narre Warren and Melbourne.
The club and pub scene
- In Berwick, head to the Berwick Inn for free live music every Friday night from 8pm.
- The Sporting Globe in Narre Warren has live acoustic music sessions every Thursday night from 7 – 10pm.
- The Fountain Gate Hotel in Narre Warren also often play host to some great live music acts.
- And the Hallam Hotel have their resident band playing all your favourite hits in the Sports Bar every Friday night from 8pm.
- If it’s jazz that makes your heart sing, then head into the city for the best jazz hotspots.
- Club 303 in Northcote offers great value, with an impressive and eclectic mix of jazz and other artists. Many gigs are free, with others at budget prices.
- If you have a little extra cash to splurge on the city’s best jazz club, the Paris Cat is a must-do on Melbourne’s jazz scene. Tickets to most gigs range from $20 – $30 each.
- Bring a few laughs to your live music experience by creating it yourself!
- Karaoke is always a fun night out with mates. Whether you’re brave enough to take to the stage or prefer the role of adoring (or horrified!) fan, the live music laughs are guaranteed.
- Head to The Mexican House in Berwick to grab the mic (along with some tasty Mexican food!) and become a rock star on Friday nights!
- Or check out this guide to some of the best karaoke spots around the Narre Warren area.
The big gigs
- Sure, you might need to stretch your budget a little (or perhaps a lot!), but sometimes a big name comes along and you’ve just gotta find a way to be there.
- Around the Narre Warren area you might catch some big names performing at Etihad Stadium or the Rod Laver Arena.
- Try your luck on some discounted last minute tickets. Head to Lasttix to check out what cheap tickets are on offer around Narre Warren.
- But be warned about buying dodgy tickets online. If the ticket you purchase from an unauthorised seller isn’t genuine, you’re likely to be refused admission to the gig. You’re essentially throwing your cold hard cash down the drain!
With plenty of free and cheap options to get into the groove, hit the town and enjoy some live music around Narre Warren, Hallam and Emerald today!