Socialising on a budget in Gosford
You don’t have to miss out on fun with friends when you’re not flash with cash.
Here’s some low budget ideas for kicking back with your mates this weekend.
Cheap eats in Gosford
You don’t have to skip dining out when you can’t splash the cash.
Boozing on a budget
You can still enjoy a few drinks without having to splash too much cash.
- Head to your favourite Central Coast local to get your night started early. The drinks are often cheaper earlier in the night, when you can hopefully grab a happy hour special and a few cheap cocktails.
- Head to Gosford RSL or Diggers at The Entrance, and you can save the cab fare home by catching the free courtesy bus instead.
Get fit with your friends
Catching up with friends doesn’t have to be all about eating and drinking – why not combine socialising with a workout?
- There’s loads a fun and free ways you and your mates can get fit together on the Central Coast.
- Take a hike together on the beautiful Bouddi Coastal Walk in the National Park, or enjoy some of the coast’s best walks.
- Get on your bikes and explore the Central Coast by cycling.
- Or if you’re brave enough, tackle a free fun run together! Head to Mt Penang for the local Park Run at 8am every Saturday morning.
- It’s the perfect way to kick start your weekend, and you and your mates can enjoy a coffee together afterwards.
A night of Trivia at your local pub has something for everyone.
- Whether you’re a general knowledge whizz or can’t stand quizzes – it’s all about the fun and banter of hanging out with your mates and enjoying a few laughs.
- You don’t have to be an expert on current affairs or international politics. Pub trivia is more about pop culture – the music, sports, celebrities and TV shows that you love.
- So grab a gang of friends and head to Central Coast Leagues at 7pm on Monday nights.
- It’s a fabulous, fun and free way to get together for a few laughs and pick up a few fun facts along the way. Who knows – you could even win a cash prize!
Head to the flicks for next to nix
Going to the cinema can cost a small fortune – but it doesn’t have to.
So, how are you catching up with your mates this week in Gosford and around the Central Coast? Share your free and cheap ideas!