No matter what sport your active kids are keen to try their hand at this season, our beautiful part of sunny Queensland has it covered! From athletics and AFL to netball, rugby, roller skating and swimming, there’s a sport to keep all kids happy in the Logan area.
- Born to run? If you have a little athlete with a burning desire to take the track – or try their hand at high jump, long jump, shotput or any other form of athletics, then get in touch with the Springwood Sharks Little Athletics Club.
- Looking for an alternative to team sports? For something different, why not try BMX? The Logan City BMX Academy have a great setup in Underwood Park, and Bike Play run some great beginner and training programs for 3 – 15 year olds.
- Or why not join the millions worldwide who enjoy softball? Get in touch at Logan City Softball.
- If you have a little fish who’s keen to develop their swimming skills, try the Logan Vikings Swimming Club. Based at the Logan North Aquatic Centre, this family oriented club caters to swimmers of all levels, from beginners to National Champions!
So, you got all that – but still not sure where to start?
- Perhaps you’re just not sure what sport is right for your child. Why not check out the range of sports on offer at the Logan PCYC – they have a huge range of activities to tempt and train your youngster.
No matter which sport you’re signing up for this season, you’ll need to stretch your budget to come up with some cash for costs like registration and class fees, protective equipment, shoes and clothing. The good news is, there’s help available and some easy ways you can save a load of cash.
Queensland’s Get in the Game initiative means that your child might be able to snap up a $150 Get Started voucher to help cover the cost of registering to play sport this season. Don’t miss out!