7 quick and easy ways to boost your budget and make some fast cash
When you’re unemployed, a student, on Centrelink benefits or struggling to get by on a low income, you’re always looking for extra cash.
Here’s 7 unusual and easy ways you could make extra cash in Logan
Sell your stuff
- One man’s trash is another man’s treasure – you’ll be surprised how much cash others might pay for your unwanted goodies!
- Host a garage sale – use this nifty Logan Garage Sale Facebook page to promote it for free, or list it on Gumtree under Logan garage sales.
- Or list your unwanted furniture or other items for sale on Gumtree or the Trading Post.
Rent your spare room
- A fast and easy way to get cash to help with the rent is to sublet a room.
- Use sites like Flatmates or Real Estate to list and browse share accommodation options in the Logan area.
Get crafty, and cashed up!
Sell your skills
- Got a skill you can make cash from? Perhaps you’re a talented wordsmith or a whizz at graphic design.
- Use your skills to make cash online as another way of earning extra cash
- Promote your services amongst your network of contacts and also check out the range of freelance work available online in the Logan area.
- If you love illustrating or capturing interesting images with your camera, turn them into cash!
- Register your images and creations online on sites like iStockPhoto.
- As a result, you’ll earn cash every time someone uses your work.
Do odd jobs
Be paid to shop
- Yep, for real! Businesses around Logan will also pay cash for you to become a mystery shopper.
- Check out these Logan mystery shopper job listings.
Still need some extra cash, fast?
- If none of these ways to make fast extra cash are for you, and a bit more cash is needed for an unexpected expense, City Finance understand and are here to help.
- If you need a small cash loan to help you through, just pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Logan Central branch for a chat, or you can also phone us on 1300 201 300.