Free and cheap health and fitness ideas in Morayfield
New year, new you – right?! Make 2018 the year you follow through on your health and fitness goals, without busting your budget. It doesn’t have to cost a lot of cash to start looking good and feeling great.
Top spots around Morayfield for health and fitness on a budget
Get active and healthy!
- The Healthy and Active Moreton program offers free and low-cost physical activities and healthy living programs for everyone living in the Moreton Bay region to enjoy.
- Activities on offer include everything from yoga, boxing and boot camp to cricket and badminton.
- There are activities located everywhere around Morayfield, including Beachmere, Burpengary, Caboolture, Deception Bay, Morayfield, Narangba, Ningi and North Lakes.
- There’s something for people of all ages and abilities. Check out the full program for session details.
A free personal trainer is just a phone call away!
- Morayfield residents can also take part in Queensland’s free Get Healthy program.
- Smash your New Year’s health and fitness goals with this free and confidential phone coaching service.
- You can get up to 10 free coaching calls with a personal health coach for up to 6 months. Get all the info and support you need to make healthy lifestyle changes.
- Give them a call today on 13 HEALTH – 13 43 25 84
Commonwealth Games fever!
Walk your way to good health – it’s free!
Free fun run
- Runners will love jumping onto the Park Run bandwagon.
- At 7am every Saturday you can head to your nearest site to join a free 5km run.
- There’s a Park Run each week at Central Lakes Drive in Caboolture or check out their website for other locations and more info.
Hit the gym for free
On your bike!
Need some quick cash to fast-track your fitness?
- If you need a small cash loan to get your fitness kick off on the right foot, just pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Morayfield branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 1300 10 30 20, or apply online today!