5 cheap and fun ways to enjoy time together
Beat the winter chill and spend some quality family time together, without busting your tight budget. Here’s 5 cheap and fun ways you can get the family moving and have some fun together with these winter activities in Gosford.
- Geo what? Geocaching brings treasure hunting to life, thanks to the wonder of technology.
- Using map coordinates and a GPS enabled device such as your smart phone, you search for ‘geocache’ items around the Central Coast.
- These geocache items are hidden in lots of places around Gosford, and all around the world!
- Some are easy to find, and some are hidden well off the beaten track. They can be as small as your fingernail or a large box with exciting ‘treasures’ inside.
- Start today by selecting one of the many geocaches hidden around the Central Coast.
- Hunting for geocache treasure can be pretty addictive. Best of all, its free fun that gets you and the family out and about together.
- Get messy together in the kitchen – and have fun eating the results!
- Baking with the family can be a load of (admittedly messy!) fun.
- You don’t have to be a Masterchef to bake some yummy treats. Get inspired with some family baking recipe ideas or these 10 simple baking recipes for kids.
- If you want to go for a professional finish and some fancy decorating, pop in to Sugartime in Tuggerah to check out their great range of cake decorating supplies.
- Now that you’ve baked all those lovely sweet treats, settle in for a movie and enjoy eating them!
- You don’t need to splash a load of cash at the cinema to enjoy a family movie together.
- Head to your local Central Coast library and borrow a few DVDs from their movie collection, for free.
- Then head home, close the curtains and blinds to create that dark cinema experience.
- Pop some popcorn, grab your homemade snacks and a blanket, and settle in to enjoy the show.
Get the family out and about enjoying the great outdoors. There’s loads of free outdoor winter activities in Gosford to enjoy.
- When it comes to family fun – especially if you have a competitive edge – it’s hard to beat bowling.
- Beat the winter chill and head indoors for some ten pin bowling fun at Gosford Bowling.
- Even the toddlers in your family can join in on the action, its family fun for all ages.
- Keep an eye out for cheap deals online and Shop a Docket offers to make some big cash savings on winter activities in Gosford.