DIY Halloween fun for kids
- Bunnings are hosting a few spooky events for some Halloween fun in Narre Warren that will delight all the family!
- It’s Halloween Family Fright Night at Bunnings Penrith on Tuesday 31 October from 5pm to 7pm. Enjoy a spooktacular night with trick or treating, a jumping castle, face painting and children’s DIY craft. There will even be a special visit from Bob the Builder! Come dressed in your spooky best and you could win a prize! Book your spot now.
- To get into the spooky spirit before Halloween hits, Bunnings Penrith are running free Halloween DIY workshops from 10am to 2pm on Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 October. Book online.
- You can also join in the free and freaky kids craft and DIY fun at Bunnings North Penrith from 9am to 2pm on Saturday 28 or Sunday 29 October.
Crafty Halloween Fun
Get cheesy this Halloween
- Take your little monsters along to celebrate Halloween at the Old Cheese Factory in Berwick.
- The fun runs from 3pm to 8pm on Tuesday 31 October and is suitable for kids aged up to 12.
- Come dressed as your favourite character and join in fun activities including treat making, a haunted inflatable maze, giant inflatable slide, Halloween disco, mask making, face painting and lots of Halloween themed areas to explore.
- Don’t forget to bring along a bag so you can go trick or treating!
- Entry is just $10 per child, adults are free. Choose your timeslot and grab your tickets online
Frighteningly fun for the whole family
- The Fright Night Spooktacular promises to be the ultimate Halloween fun in Narre Warren for all the family.
- Head to Cranbourne Racecourse on Saturday 28 October from 5pm to 11pm. Wear your favourite Halloween costumes and get set to enjoy the ghoulish delights and entertainment on offer.
- Take a wander down Spook Street for tricks and treats. Hop aboard the Ghost Train for a thrilling ride with ghastly goblins, and be mesmerized by fire twirling devils.
- The mysterious magicians at the CarnEvil Circus will amaze you – and you can test your own juggling, plate-spinning and acro skills in the circus workshop.
- Hold on to your seats and skulls as the Hell Raising Hoopist swirls her electric hoops and The Mad Scientist conducts crazy experiments in his toxic laboratory.
- A DJ and band will get you dancing or you can bring your picnic blanket and relax at the outdoor cinema Scream Screen for a festive family friendly flick.
- The kids will also love the face painting, gory storytelling, glow zone, show bags and more.
- Tickets are around $30 and there’s also family pass options – check here for ticket details and to book.
Beary cute Halloween craft for kids
- Head to Westfield Fountaingate to let the kids take part in some beary cute Halloween fun in Narre Warren.
- Your little monsters can join in a session of spooky arts and crafts at a haunted Build-a-Bear workshop. There will also be some great bears to dress up for trick or treating!
- Head in between 10am and 1pm on Tuesday 31 October, on level 2 near Target.
Trick or treating know-how
- Does your street take part in trick or treat?
- Help others to be in the know on the best streets and areas around Narre Warren to get amongst the ghosts and ghouls and enjoy the trick or treating spirit!
- Jump onto our Facebook page to share your tips for the spookiest streets for trick or treating fun around the Narre Warren, Berwick, Cranbourne, Beaconsfield, Officer and Packenham areas.
Go get dressed in your Halloween best, and get out and about for some spooky fun in Narre Warren this Halloween!