DIY Halloween fun for kids
- Bunnings are hosting a few spooky events for some Halloween fun in Penrith that will delight all the family!
- It’s Halloween Family Fright Night at Bunnings Penrith on Tuesday 31 October from 5pm to 7pm. Enjoy a spooktacular night with trick or treating, a jumping castle, face painting and children’s DIY craft. There will even be a special visit from Bob the Builder! Come dressed in your spooky best and you could win a prize! Book your spot now.
- To get into the spooky spirit before Halloween hits, Bunnings Penrith are running free Halloween DIY workshops from 10am to 2pm on Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 October. Book online.
- You can also join in the free and freaky kids craft and DIY fun at Bunnings North Penrith from 9am to 2pm on Saturday 28 or Sunday 29 October.
Crafty Halloween Fun
Safe and free indoor Halloween fun in Penrith
- Head to Westfield Penrith to take part in some free Halloween hijinks.
- Your little monsters can join in an afternoon of spooky trick or treating fun between 4pm and 7pm on Tuesday 31 October.
- There will be a special visit from the wicked witch and lots of Halloween treats for everyone!
- Come along dressed in your best scary costume, and don’t forget to bring a bag to go trick or treating.
- Meet outside Mad Mex on Riley St. Trick or treat sessions start every 30 minutes from 4pm until 7pm.
Join the trick or treat trail!
- Head to Coachman’s Park in St Mary’s to take part in the fun and adventure of the St Mary’s Trick or Treat Trail.
- Dress up in your favourite Halloween costume and enjoy the free entertainment! Plus, everyone receives a free trick or treat bag.
- There will be loads of FREE entertainment including airbrush tattoos and a jumping castle, along with prizes to be won.
- The fun kicks off at 10am on Saturday 28 October and runs through until 2pm.
- Hosted by St Marys Town Centre, this free event is a great way for the family to enjoy the fun of Halloween.
- Register now to save queuing and registering at the event on the day.
Go bananas for Halloween
- The kids can have a kooky spooky time this Halloween at Go Bananas in St Marys!
- They can dress up in the scariest costume and spend the night jumping around and going wild on Sydney’s largest indoor playground.
- The fun kicks off at 6pm on Friday 27 October and runs through to 9pm.
- Kids’ entry for the Go Bananas Halloween Party Night is just $14, and adults are free when accompanying a child.
- Grab your tickets online today!
Trick or treating know-how
- Does your street take part in trick or treat?
- Help others to be in the know on the best streets and areas around Penrith to get amongst the ghosts and ghouls and enjoy the trick or treating spirit!
- Jump onto our Facebook page to share your tips for the spookiest streets for trick or treating fun around the Penrith, St Marys, Cranebrook and Werrington and Glenmore Park areas.
Go get dressed in your Halloween best, and get out and about for some spooky fun in Penrith this Halloween!