DIY Halloween fun for kids
- Bunnings are hosting a few spooky events for some Halloween fun in Wollongong that will delight all the family!
- To get into the spooky spirit before Halloween hits, Bunnings Wollongong are running free Halloween DIY workshops at 12 noon on Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 October.
- You can also join in the free and freaky DIY fun at Bunnings Warrawong at 12 noon on Saturday 28 or Sunday 29 October.
- Once Halloween arrives, head in to Bunnings Wollongong from 6pm to 8pm on Tuesday 31 October. Dress in your best spooky costume for your chance to win a prize and enjoy some free face painting fun, spooky games and a kids’ disco! Book your spot here
Crafty Halloween Fun in Wollongong
Ride the ghost train
- Head to the Illawarra Light Railway Museum to join in the freaky fun of Halloween.
- On Saturday 28 October you and your little monsters can ride the Ghost Train and the Mini Monster Express!
- Bring the whole family along for spooky, scary and fun time.
- Just $15 for adults and $10 for kids gets you unlimited spooky train ride fun!
- Food and souvenirs will also be available.
Halloween pumpkin fun
- If you’ve always wanted the perfect jack-o-lantern carved from a Halloween pumpkin, here is your chance!
- Head in to Warrawong Plaza on Tuesday 31 October to watch their master pumpkin carver in action.
- Grab yourself a fresh carved pumpkin lantern for just $7!
- You’ll find the freaky action outside the Country Grocer on Level 1 between 9:30am and 12:30pm.
Spooky family fun
- Head to the Central Hotel in Shellharbour for a fun and freaky time with the family.
- On Sunday 29 October from 2pm to 4pm join in the spooky family fun of face painting, the haunted playground and games.
- Come dressed in your Halloween best as there will be prizes for the best dressed, including the adults!
- There will also be spooky cocktail specials for Mums and Dads.
Fright night for the big kids
Go get dressed in your Halloween best, and get out and about for some spooky Halloween fun in Wollongong!