Spooky after school fun
- The kids will love joining into some free freaky Halloween fun on the Gold Coast at your local library.
- Head into Helensvale, Robina or Upper Coomera Library from 3:30pm to 4:30pm on Tuesday 31 October for their Spooktacular fun afternoon.
- Jump online to book your spot today!
- There’s also haunted Halloween crafts at Elanora Library from 3:30pm on Tuesday 31 October.
- Teens can enjoy the Halloween-themed Loud in the Library session at Helensvale Library from 6pm to 7:30pm on Friday 27 October.
Wild fun and games
- Wildlife adventurers will love Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary’s FestEvil at the Fangtuary!
- Take in the Sanctuary Markets from 4pm on Friday 27 October before heading into the Fangtuary to ride the ghost train through the sanctuary at night.
- Explore the nocturnal corridor and discover what the bats really get up to after dark.
- There will be a trick or treat, face painting and fun activities, plus prizes for the best dressed.
- Entry is $15 per person or $10 per National Trust Member. Kids under 4 are free but need to register for a ticket. Book online before it sells out!
Night time means fright time!
- NightQuarter music and markets are brewing up a Halloween party filled with devilish desserts, ghoulish delights and trick or treating until moonlight.
- Frightening creatures from your family are invited to eat, drink and be scary at NightQuarter for a spooktacular trick or treat hunt and a wickedly good time.
- There will also be a scary makeup station, a kids dance party, spooky magic show and a classic Halloween movie screening!
- Entry is $3, and kids under 12 are free.
DIY Halloween fun on the Gold Coast for kids
- Bunnings are hosting a few fun and spooky Halloween events that will delight all the family!
- Head to Bunnings Southport for free Halloween DIY workshops at 10am on Saturday 28 or Sunday 29 October. Book your spot online!
- You can also join in these free and spooky DIY fun at Bunnings Mermaid Waters, Burleigh Waters and Nerang.
- Head in to Bunnings Nerang on Tuesday 31 October in your best spooky costume to enjoy some free trick or treating fun and spooky games!
- Kick off your Halloween with a fun kids’ party at the Kirra Sports Club on Sunday 29 October.
- The spooky fun starts at 11am with a treasure hunt, piñata, jumping castles, face painting and lots of live entertainment.
- Dress up in your Halloween best as there will be prizes for the best ghoulish costumes!
- For a Halloween celebration at a marvelous height, head to Skypoint at Surfers Paradise.
- On Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 October from 11am to 5pm there’s freaky fun including balloon art, face painting, character meet and greets and a trick or treat bag.
- The Halloween fun is included in your general admission ticket, which is $14 for kids and $24 for adults.
- The big kids can enjoy the adults-only Halloween Spooktacular Soirees happening on the 28, 29 and 31 October.
- $34 per adult gets you a fun evening of live music, spooktacular entertainment. This includes zombies and ghosts, canapes and a complimentary beverage on arrival.
- Check the Skypoint website to book.
Go get dressed in your Halloween best. Get out and about for some spooky Halloween fun on the Gold Coast!