DIY Halloween fun for kids
- Bunnings are hosting a few spooky events for some Halloween fun in Bankstown that will delight all the family!
- It’s Halloween Family Fright Night at Bunnings Bankstown Airport on Tuesday 31 October from 6pm to 8pm. Enjoy a spooktacular night with trick or treating, a reptile show, face painting and children’s craft. Come dressed in your spooky best and you could win a prize!
- To get into the spooky spirit before Halloween hits, Bunnings Bankstown Airport are running free Halloween DIY workshops at 11am on Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 October.
- You can also join in the free and freaky kids craft fun at Bunnings Greenacre from 11am to 2pm on Saturday 28 or Sunday 29 October.
Crafty Halloween Fun
- Head to Bankstown Sports Club for the ghoulish action of the Creepy Halloween Carnival Show.
- The amazing action all kicks off at 2pm on Sunday 29 October. Dress in your favourite and scariest costume and enjoy the fun and excitement of face painting and a kids disco.
- There will be plenty of dancing fun to be had before the creepy zombies, clowns and special guest magician, Joel Howlett, take the stage.
- Tickets are just $7 for members or $10 for non-members.
Monster mayhem for little monkeys
- Little ghosts and ghouls can dance the night away at the Halloween Disco at Monkey Mania for some Halloween fun in Bankstown Sports Club.
- There’s two devilish disco dates to choose from! Halloween Disco night is on Friday 27 October from 6pm to 9pm, or Tuesday 31 October from 4pm to 7pm.
- To book, get in touch with Monkey Mania Bankstown.
Halloween in Hurstville
- Head to Westfield Hurstville to take part in some free Halloween hijinks.
- Events include Halloween craft, kids in the kitchen, trick or treat goodie bags and a fun play zone.
- Your little monsters can join in the creepy fun between 10am and 1pm on Friday 27 October, and between 11am and 2pm on Sunday 29 October.
Trick or treating know-how
- Does your street take part in trick or treat?
- Help others to be in the know on the best streets and areas for some Halloween fun in Bankstown. So get amongst the ghosts and ghouls and enjoy the trick or treating spirit!
- Jump onto our Facebook page to share your tips for the spookiest streets for trick or treating fun around the Bankstown, Auburn, Condell Park, Hurstville and Picnic Point areas.
Go get dressed in your Halloween best, and get out and about for some spooky fun in Bankstown this Halloween!