DIY Halloween fun for kids
- Bunnings are hosting a few spooky events for some Halloween fun in Gosford that will delight all the family!
- Don’t miss the in-store trick or treating fun at Bunnings West Gosford! Dress in your spooky best and join in the fun from 10am to 2pm on Saturday 28 October. There will be spooky kids’ craft, trick or treating, games, kids’ disco and balloon artists. Don’t let your little monsters miss all the free fun – book your spot here.
- To get into the spooky spirit before Halloween hits, Bunnings West Gosford are also running free Halloween DIY workshops from 10am to 11am on Saturday 28 or Sunday 29 October. Book your spot online!
- You can also join in the free and freaky DIY fun at Bunnings Tuggerah at 11am on Saturday 28 or Sunday 29 October. Book your spot here!
- Bunnings North Erina are getting into the spooky spirit on Saturday 28 October. From 11am to 1pm join in some Halloween kids’ craft and follow the trail of the critter treasure hunt.
- Once Halloween arrives, head in to Bunnings Tuggerah from 5pm to 7pm on Tuesday 31 October. Dress in your best spooky costume to enjoy some free trick or treating fun, spooky games and a kids’ disco!
- The whole family can join in the free freaky fun of the Gosford City Treat Trail!
- This spooktacular day out is on Saturday 28 October in Kibble Park for some Halloween fun in Gosford.
- Come dressed in your Halloween best and grab a treat trail map. Creep your way to treats and fun, then from 12 noon boogie away to the midday monster disco!
- There will be prizes for the best dressed heroes, monsters and villains – both for kids and adults.
- This free, safe and spooktacular day in Gosford promises dancing, fun activities, stalls and rides, so don’t miss out!
Finding the freakiest houses on the Central Coast
- Those who join in the trick or treating fun will know that some of the houses around the Central Coast go to lots of trouble to make their haunted castles look terrifyingly spooky!
- This great guide to the best ‘haunted houses’ on the Central Coast will let you know where you can get your thrills near you!
- Amongst the best is the Haunted House of Killarney Vale. This has two scare sessions, one from 4pm to 6pm which is best for little ones, and a scarier 6:30pm to 9pm session which promises to frighten! Donations are welcomed with these going to the Westpac Rescue Helicopter.
- There’s also haunted homes in Narara and Watanobbi and don’t miss the Witches Lair in Halekulani.
Trick or treating know-how
- Be in the know on the best streets and areas to get amongst the ghosts and ghouls and enjoy the trick or treating spirit!
- The Halloween on the Central Coast Facebook group is the perfect spot to get the inside word on what’s happening near you around the Central Coast this Halloween.
- Some of the spookiest streets for trick or treating fun around the Central Coast each year include:
- Lakedge Ave, Berkeley Vale
- Old Gosford Road, Wamberal
- Lakeshore Drive, North Avoca
- Duffys Rd (and surrounds), Terrigal
- Castle Circuit, Umina
- Kestrel Close, Bensville
- Olney Drive, Blue Haven
- Kids will love the spooky music mania at Halekulani Bowling Club’s Halloween disco party.
- This kid’s disco is on Saturday 28 October from 4pm to 7pm and there will be prizes for the best spooky costumes.
- There will also be special effects face painting, spooktacular music and ghoulish games.
- Tickets just $5 each and includes a drink and hot chips.
Go get dressed in your Halloween best, and get out and about for some spooky Halloween fun in Gosford!