Our guide to the best Christmas lights in Newcastle
It’s one of the best ways to enjoy getting into the Christmas spirit – and it’s free! Take a tour of all the fabulously decorated homes and Christmas lights in Newcastle.
Grab the kids and your walking shoes or car keys, and hit your neighbourhood with our guide the best of the Christmas lights near you.
Light up your life!
Get a fabulous dose of festive cheer as you check out some of the best Christmas lights displays near you!
- Adamstown – 176 Teralba Rd, South Street
- Adamstown Heights – 21 Madison Drive, 23 Wade Street
- Cameron Park – 23 Nightingale Crescent
- Cardiff – 12 Kelton Street, 1/22 Ava Street, 29 Hartford Street, Lowry Street
- Cardiff Heights – 52 Main Road
- Carrington – Gipps Street
- Cardiff South – 5 Almora Close
- Garden Suburb – 32 Robina Grove
- Georgetown – 18 Asher Street
- Glendale – 161A Jubilee Road, Graham Street
- Hamilton – 113 Everton Street, 271 Beaumont Street
- Jesmond – 18/78 Blue Gum Road
- Lambton – De Vitre Street
- Mayfield – Ingall Street
- New Lambton – Adina Place, 12 Glossop Street, 30 Jean Street, 31 and 41 Penman Street
- New Lambton Heights – 10 Victoria Crescent
- North Lambton – 80 Alnwick Road, Acacia Avenue
- Rankin Park – Cranbrook Parade
- Tighes Hill – Hewison Street
- Wallsend – 15 Metcalfe Street, 52 Birchgrove Drive, 55 Metcalfe Street, Coweambah Close, 38 Tyrell Street
- Waratah – 99 Acacia Avenue
Grab some great guides online to the lights in Newcastle
- For the best wrap-up of local lights listings, head to Christmas Lights in the Hunter. This fabulous website lists all the local lights action and has a handy search function.
- You can also click here for a handy map of some of the best Christmas lights in Newcastle area.
- And follow this handy Facebook page for chat about the best local lights in Newcastle, as well as some handy listings and maps. It’s all free!