Our guide to the best of Logan’s Christmas lights
It’s one of the best ways to enjoy getting into the Christmas spirit – and it’s free! Take a tour of all the fabulously decorated homes and Christmas lights in Logan.
Grab the kids and your walking shoes or car keys, and hit your neighbourhood with our guide the best of the Christmas lights near you.
Award winning displays!
For award worthy displays of lights in Logan, check out these local winners in this year’s 4KQ Xmas Lights Competition.
- Take in the spectacular display at Sheree & Robert Hobson’s, 11 Lucy Drive, Edens Landing. They’ve won Best Display for the Brisbane South area.
- And don’t miss Adrian & Bev Wheatley’s at 16 Merchant Court, Springwood, who came in second.
- In Crestmead, check out 2 Clayton Court, who were Runners Up for the Best Synchronised Lights and Music Display.
- Pop over to Woodridge to see the winners in the ‘Best Townhouse/Unit category at Santa’s Christmas Fair, 12/33 Rudge Street, Woodridge.
- Or swing by Ellison Properties in Loganholme, who’ve yet again taken out the ‘Best Commercial Big Business’ display. They’re at 15 Henry Street in Loganholme.
- And in Shailer Park, the Klicin Family scored a Judges Commendation for their display at 24 Davina St.
- The Glen Hotel at 24 Gaskell St in Eight Mile Plains have also scored a Judges Commendation for their fabulous display.
Need more light in your life?
For even more tantalising displays, take a drive by these other local entrants in 4KQ’s Xmas Lights Competition.
- Beenleigh Lea and Robert Ferguson, 67 Lehmans Rd
- Browns Plains Vincent and Karen Jenkinson, 6 Alrak Avenue
- Cornubia 14 Penelope Drive
- Crestmead Westerland Family, 7 Judith Street
- Drewvale 34 Lawson Place (they won 4KQ’s Best New Entrant 2016!)
- Eagleby 3 Dion Drive
- Edens Landing 9 Clayton Drive
- Eight Mile Plains The Grays at 19 Orchard Place; and Robert Ashton at 4 Colvillea Street.
- Heritage Park 38 Eucalypt Place
- Hillcrest 4 and 5 Clabon Street, and 9 Pine Street
- Logan Dazza’s at 26 Ellington Street
- Mount Warren Park Ian & Karen Drewett, 11 Lane Court
- Park Ridge South 294 Granger Road
- Shailer Park Shailer Shiners, 46 Adelong Road
- Slacks Creek Springlands Drive
- Springwood Adrian and Bev Wheatley, 16 Merchant Court ; and Andrew & Debbie Waters, 44 Belinda Crescent
- Tanah Merah 79 Mallee Drive
- Underwood Katrina and John Amazing Arlington, 13 Arlington Street ; and Amazing Arlington’s at 11 Arlington Street
- Waterford West Waters Street
- Windaroo Philip Thoms at 56 Bannockburn Road; and 6 Lena Place
- Woodridge Santa’s Christmas Fair at 12/33 Rudge Street; and there’s also Jenny Summerson’s at 21 Esplanade.
Grab some great guides online for the best lights in Logan
- For even more local lights listings, click here for a handy printable map of some of the best Christmas lights in Logan.
- Or there’s another handy online guide here to the best Christmas lights in Logan, or you can search by your suburb name or postcode.
- And follow this handy Facebook page for chat about the best local lights, as well as some handy listings and maps. It’s all free!