The long Easter weekend is almost here, and chances are you’re in need of a budget break. What better way to get away from it all than trying one of these camping spots near Gosnells? Unplug, unwind and relax while getting back to nature.
Here’s 5 great Easter weekend camping spots near Gosnells
Where the bush meets the beach
Soak up the sun, sea and sand at the Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park.
- It’s worth the 3 hour drive from Gosnells to the Margaret River region. Head for the large, sheltered Conto’s Campground.
- This well-appointed campground is nestled within the bush close to Conto Springs Beach. There’s almost 120 camp sites amongst the coastal bushland, ranging from sites suitable for tents through to large caravans and camper trailers.
- Keen bush walkers will enjoy exploring the Cape to Cape walking track, which is directly accessible from the campground.
- Beach goers can relax at nearby Conto Springs Beach, or go surfing or fishing and take in the stunning coastal scenery,
- Check out this You Tube video to get a feel for Conto’s Campground.
Home on the range
Enjoy the perfect camping escape in the picturesque Darling Ranges.
Laze about lakeside
Lake Navarino Holiday Park is tucked away in the jarrah forest just 90 minutes south of Gosnells.
- This bush lover’s paradise is the perfect place to escape the city. There’s a range of powered and unpowered camp sites set amongst this natural lakeside forest.
- There’s also cottage and cabin accommodation, and park facilities include an amenities block, camp kitchen, BBQ area and laundry.
- Enjoy bush walking, canoeing, white water rafting, mountain biking, horse riding and fishing, or just relax and get in touch with nature.
Peel away your troubles
Mandurah’s Belvedere Caravan Park is a great spot to recharge and get away from it all.
- Located in the popular Peel Region, from the campground it’s just a short stroll to the beautiful beaches and the town centre with cafés and shops.
- The park’s camping sites are within easy reach of the amenities blocks, BBQ area and children’s playground.
- Enjoy exploring the Peel Inlet with its abundant marine life and natural beauty.
- Bring the dog along too – both the camp ground and beach are pet friendly, so the whole family can join in the camping fun.
Serenity by the sea
Just one hour’s drive from Gosnells, you can really bliss out at beautiful Herron Point.
- This magical camping spot is on a white sandy beach and offers 25 campsites.
- You can’t book a campsite, so get in early. They’re available on a first come, first served basis.
- This is an authentic camping experience that lets you enjoy nature at its finest. There’s no power available, but there is a communal bush kitchen, some solar powered lighting, non-drinkable water and toilets.
- You’re also welcome to bring your dog along.
Need some fast cash for your Easter holiday plans?
- While camping is the ultimate budget holiday, perhaps you need some fast extra cash for some new camping gear.
- Whatever you need quick and easy cash for, City Finance can help!
- Pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Gosnells branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 9490 2491, or apply online today!