Free and cheap health and fitness ideas in Logan
New year, new you – right?! Make 2018 the year you follow through on your health and fitness goals, without busting your budget. It doesn’t have to cost a lot of cash to start looking good and feeling great.
Top spots around Logan for health and fitness on a budget
Live well in Logan
- The Live Well Logan program offers free and low-cost physical activities and healthy living programs for everyone in Logan to enjoy.
- Activities on offer include everything from boxing and boot camp to fishing and aqua aerobics.
- There are activities located everywhere around Logan, including Beenleigh, Eagleby, Browns Plains, Mt Warren Park, Windaroo, Daisy Hill, Meadowbrook and Kingston.
- There’s something for people of all ages and abilities. Check out the full program for session details.
A free personal trainer is just a phone call away!
- Logan residents can also take part in Queensland’s free Get Healthy program.
- Smash your New Year’s health and fitness goals with this free and confidential phone coaching service.
- You can get up to 10 free coaching calls with a personal health coach for up to 6 months. Get all the info and support you need to make healthy lifestyle changes.
- Give them a call today on 13 HEALTH – 13 43 25 84
Commonwealth Games fever!
Walk your way to good health – it’s free!
Free fun run
- Runners will love jumping onto the Park Run bandwagon.
- At 7am every Saturday you can head to your nearest site to join a free 5km run.
- There’s a Park Run each week at Logan River, or check out their website for other locations and more info.
Hit the gym for free
- Don’t spend a fortune on an expensive gym membership. Logan has lots of great parks kitted out with fun, stimulating and challenging fitness circuits.
- These outdoor gyms are a great way to improve your fitness level and general coordination.
- Try some of these local Logan spots:
On your bike!
- If cruising on two wheels is more your style, Logan has some spectacular cycling routes and trails.
- Logan City Council has some great info on cycling around our beautiful area. Check out the guide to cycling in Logan, or download this handy cycling network map.
Need some quick cash to fast-track your fitness?
- If you need a small cash loan to get your fitness kick off on the right foot, just pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Logan Central branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 1300 201 300, or apply online today!