There’s lots of sports to choose from in Gosford! Whether you’ve been playing a sport for years or have resolved to try something new, here’s a few sporting suggestions.
Sports to try on the Central Coast
The Central Coast region has all football codes covered.
Bounce baby, bounce!
On your marks!
- Release your child’s inner athlete and get in touch with Gosford Little Athletics. Little Athletics also runs at Wyong and Tuggerah.
- They can try their hand at high jump, long jump, shotput and of course running!
Hit a home run
Calling all cricketers!
Team sports not your thing?
There’s lots of alternatives to team sports around Gosford and the Central Coast.
Grab some cash to help cover the cost
- If you need some extra cash to help cover the cost of signing your kids up for sport in Gosford, help may be at hand!
- The NSW Government’s Active Kids Rebate program offers a $100 voucher for each school aged child, for use with participating sports and fitness organisations.
- Check their website for details on how to apply.
Save cash on your sports around Gosford
Still need some fast cash to get you moving?
- If you need quick and easy access to some extra cash to launch your sporting dream, City Finance can help!
- Pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Gosford branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 4325 0444, or apply online today!