There’s lots of sports to choose from around Inner Sydney! Whether you’ve been playing a sport for years or have resolved to try something new, here’s a few sporting suggestions.
Sports to try around Sydney CBD
The Inner Sydney region has all football codes covered.
Bounce baby, bounce!
On your marks!
- Release your child’s inner athlete and get in touch with Eastern Suburbs Little Athletics at Moore Park.
- They can try their hand at high jump, long jump, shotput and of course running!
Hit a home run
Calling all cricketers!
Team sports not your thing?
There’s lots of alternatives to team sports around Inner Sydney.
Grab some cash to help cover the cost
- If you need some extra cash to help cover the cost of signing your kids up for sport in Inner Sydney, help may be at hand!
- The NSW Government’s Active Kids Rebate program offers a $100 voucher for each school aged child, for use with participating sports and fitness organisations.
- Check their website for details on how to apply.
Save cash on your sports around Sydney
Still need some fast cash to get you moving?
- If you need quick and easy access to some extra cash to launch your sporting dream, City Finance can help!
- Pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Sydney CBD branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 9212 2267, or apply online today!