Get crafty with these cheep and chirpy Easter treats
From fluffy bunnies and cheeping chicks, hot cross buns and cakes to choccies, Easter is a fun time for loads of making and baking with the kids!
Here’s some fab fast and fun Easter crafts you and the kids can enjoy.
- Remember the hours of crafty fun you had as a child at Easter, using water colours to die hard boiled eggs? Put a modern-day twist on these with these easy inspirational dyed egg decorating ideas.
- Get your fingers dirty and have fun printing these gorgeous arty Easter cards or decorations.
- Grab some everyday items from about the house to make some eye catching Easter decorations for around your home or to gift to family and friends. Who can resist this cute fuzzy bunny paper plate?
- With some coloured cardboard, a texta and a few felt decorations, you and your little one can make this adorable Bunny Rabbit Family.
- Your little one will love transforming themselves into a bunny with these easy-peasey Easter Bunny Goo Goo Goggles. With just some cardboard and a coloured bow, they’ll have hours of hopping fun!
- These gorgeous little Easter egg carton chicks are a cute and quirky way to hide away some little chocolate eggs, and make great Easter gifts.
- And of course don’t forget the all-important Easter basket for your little one to take Easter egg hunting and stash all of their finds in! Click here for a free printable template or explore these 20 clever Easter basket variations. Or why not try this cute and sturdy version, which upcycles those plastic meat trays from the supermarket.
Egg-cellent Easter cooking fun!
Grab the chocolate and get your kids cooking with these fun and easy Easter recipes.
- For the ultimate table centrepiece, try this super impressive (yet super easy!) Easter basket chocolate cake.
- Grab some coconut and marshmallows to turn these simple vanilla cupcakes into irresistible Easter bunny cupcakes.
- Or bake your way to Easter bliss with these adorable egg nest cupcakes.
- For something a little different, these cute little Easter Bunny pikelets are perfect for breakfast on Easter morning! Really simple to make but fun and easy for your littlies to assemble and decorate.
- For a twist on regular Easter eggs, grab some rice bubbles, marshmallows and sprinkles to transform little chocolate eggs into these tasty Krispy Easter Eggs.
- Or get into the festive Easter spirit with these decadent chocolate tarts made with a chocolate biscuit base and topped with cute MaltEaster bunnies.
- One of our favourites this Easter has to be these adorable little chocolate nests – complete with a cute baby chick and a choccie egg. Fast and easy to make, no-one will be able to resist them!
- If you’re still after some inspiration to tempt your chocolate laden senses, then check out this collection of fun and easy Easter chocolate recipes.
- And if you’re all chocolated out (if that’s possible?!), then for a twist on the traditional Hot Cross Bun why not whip up a batch of these tasty Hot Cross Muffins – yum!
So grab the kids, grab the craft box or hit the kitchen, and hop into some Easter fun!