Make fast cash in Sydney with these 7 quick and easy ideas
When you’re unemployed, a student, on Centrelink benefits or struggling to get by on a low income, you’re always looking for ways to make fast cash.
Here’s 7 unusual and easy ways you could make fast cash around the Sydney CBD area
Sell your stuff
- One man’s trash is another man’s treasure – you’ll be surprised how much cash others might pay for your unwanted goodies!
- Host a garage sale and list it on Gumtree under Sydney CBD area garage sales.
- Or list your unwanted furniture or other items for sale on Gumtree or the Trading Post.
Rent your spare room
- A fast and easy way to get cash to help with the rent is to sublet a room.
- Use sites like Flatmates or Real Estate to list and browse share accommodation options around Sydney CBD, Redfern, Bondi Junction and Marrickville.
Sell your skills
- Got a skill you can make cash from? Perhaps you’re a talented wordsmith or a whizz at graphic design.
- Use your skills to make cash online.
- Promote your services amongst your network of contacts and check out the range of freelance work available online in the Sydney CBD area.
- If you love illustrating or capturing interesting images with your camera, turn them into cash!
- Register your images and creations online on sites like iStockPhoto.
- You’ll earn cash every time someone uses your work.
Do odd jobs
Get paid to go shopping!
- Yep, for real! Businesses around Sydney CBD and Bondi Junction will pay cash for you to become a mystery shopper.
- Check out these mystery shopper job listings in Bondi Junction and Sydney CBD.
Still need to make fast cash?
If none of these ways to make fast extra cash are for you, and you need a bit more cash for an unexpected expense, City Finance understand and are here to help. If you need a quick cash loan to help you through, just pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Sydney CBD branch for a chat, or phone us on 9212 2267.