Music makes the world go round! No matter what style you’re into, there’s nothing quite like soaking up the vibe of your favourite music being played live. You don’t need a limitless budget to go to expensive concerts. Here’s some local spots where you can enjoy live music in Gosford.
Get jazzy with it
- If getting jazzy makes your heart sing, then the Central Coast Leagues Club in Gosford has you covered.
- They host free live jazz every Sunday afternoon from 2pm to 5pm in the Scenic Lounge.
- With a different jazz artist playing every week, this is a fun and family friendly affair.
Local Central Coast gigs for free
Enjoy authentic pub gigs
- Head to the Bayview Hotel in Woy Woy for live music every Thursday and Saturday night, and Sunday afternoons from 3pm. Check their website for line-up details.
- Every Friday and Saturday night the Terrigal Hotel does live music from 7:30 to 10:30pm, as well as on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
- The Elanora Hotel in East Gosford can deliver your live music fix. On Friday nights they have the Elly Sessions, and Saturdays are a mix of rock and pop duos, karaoke bands and DJs.
- The Kincumber Pub has free live music every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They also host regular weekend music festivals. Keep an eye on their Facebook page for upcoming gig dates.
- And head to the Avoca Beach Hotel for a great array of local and touring artists, and open mic nights! You can catch live music there most Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Sing yourself silly
- Enjoy a karaoke crack-up! Bring a few laughs to your live music experience by creating it yourself.
- Head to the Bayview Hotel in Woy Woy on Friday nights to grab the mic and become a rock star!
- There’s also weekly Central Coast Karaoke on Thursday nights at The Elanora Hotel in East Gosford.
- Or check out Karaoke Seeker for other karaoke nights near you.
- Karaoke is always a fun night out with mates. Whether you’re brave enough to take to the stage or prefer the role of adoring (or horrified!) fan, the live music laughs are guaranteed.
The big gigs
- Sure, you might need to stretch your budget a little (or perhaps a lot!), but sometimes a big name comes along and you’ve just gotta find a way to be there.
- Around the Gosford and Central Coast area, you might catch some big names performing at the Newcastle Entertainment Centre, at some of the big vineyards in the Hunter Valley, or at Sydney’s ANZ Stadium or Qudos Bank Arena. Some of the big acts touring this year include Ed Sheeran and Lionel Richie.
- Try your luck on some discounted last minute tickets. Head to Lasttix to check out what cheap tickets are on offer around Gosford.
- But be warned about buying dodgy tickets online. If the ticket you purchase from an unauthorised seller isn’t genuine, you’re likely to be refused admission to the gig. You’re essentially throwing your cold hard cash down the drain!
With plenty of free and cheap options to get into the groove, hit the town and enjoy some live music in Gosford today!
We can help you with fast cash to get out on the town
- Want to broaden your musical horizons or indulge in an expensive stadium style concert?
- City Finance can help you come up with the fast cash you need!
- Pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Gosford branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 4325 0444, or apply online today!