Music makes the world go round! No matter what style you’re into, there’s nothing quite like soaking up the vibe of your favourite music being played live. You don’t need a limitless budget to go to expensive concerts. Here’s some local spots where you can enjoy live music in Midland.
Get jazzy with it
- If getting jazzy makes your heart sing, then head to the Ellington Jazz Club in Perth. Their jam-packed gig line-up has a huge range of great performers and gigs are at budget-friendly prices.
- Check out the Jazz WA gig guide. They host a range of great jazz gigs in pubs all around Perth.
Local Midland gigs for free
- To find out when and where live music gigs are happening around Midland and the Middle Swan area, check out this Perth Gig Guide.
- There’s also this great guide to upcoming gigs and live music in Midland and around Perth.
Enjoy authentic pub gigs
- On Friday nights the Principal Brewing Company in Midland put on a great free live music show, making this a great spot to kick off the weekend.
- Head to 7Th Ave Bar in Midland for great live music acts and for their free live music on Sundays. Enjoy the chilled out acoustic vibes and tunes from 1 – 4pm every Sunday.
- The Cork & Bottle in Bassendean are regular hosts to free live music evenings, and also feature a range of board games for you and your mates to enjoy a cheap and fun night out.
- The Henley Brook has a great line-up of free live music acts to enjoy, check their website for the full upcoming gig listing.
Sing yourself silly
- Enjoy a karaoke crack-up! Bring a few laughs to your live music experience by creating it yourself.
- Head to the 7th Ave Bar in Midland to grab the mic and become a rock star! They have free karaoke from 8:30pm on Saturday nights.
- Or check out this guide to some of the best karaoke spots around the Midland area.
- Karaoke is always a fun night out with mates. Whether you’re brave enough to take to the stage or prefer the role of adoring (or horrified!) fan, the live music laughs are guaranteed.
The big gigs
- Sure, you might need to stretch your budget a little (or perhaps a lot!), but sometimes a big name comes along and you’ve just gotta find a way to be there.
- Around the Midland area you might catch some big names performing at Perth Arena and Perth Stadium.
- Some of the big acts touring this year include Taylor Swift, Pink, Robbie Williams and Bruno Mars.
- Try your luck on some discounted last minute tickets. Head to Lasttix to check out what cheap tickets are on offer around Midland.
- But be warned about buying dodgy tickets online. If the ticket you purchase from an unauthorised seller isn’t genuine, you’re likely to be refused admission to the gig. You’re essentially throwing your cold hard cash down the drain!
With plenty of free and cheap options to get into the groove, hit the town and enjoy some live music in Midland today!
We can help you with fast cash to get out on the town
- Want to broaden your musical horizons or indulge in an expensive stadium style concert?
- City Finance can help you come up with the fast cash you need!
- Pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Midland branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 9274 0833, or apply online today!