Music makes the world go round! No matter what style you’re into, there’s nothing quite like soaking up the vibe of your favourite music being played live. You don’t need a limitless budget to go to expensive concerts. Here’s some local spots where you can enjoy live music in Nerang.
Get jazzy with it
- If getting jazzy makes your heart sing, then head for the bright lights of the Gold Coast City Jazz Club.
- They host a range of acclaimed performers at Southport Bowls Club and you can save on ticket prices by becoming a club member.
Local music in Nerang for free
- To find out when and where live music gigs are happening around Nerang, check out this online Gold Coast gig guide.
- Other local gig guides for music in Nerang include this one here.
Enjoy authentic pub gigs
- The Beaudesert Hotel hosts Soothing Sounds Sundays each week from 3pm to 5pm. Round out your weekend with the relaxed vibes of some free tunes.
- Head to the Commercial Hotel in Nerang every Thursday night from 7pm for the jam with their resident band, Covershot.
- In Upper Coomera, head to the Coomera Tavern every Tuesday for soul, funk and R&B sessions from 8pm to 11pm.
- The Jimboomba Tavern have plenty of live music to suit a wide range of music styles and tastes, so there’s something there for everyone.
Sing yourself silly
- Enjoy a karaoke crack-up! Bring a few laughs to your live music experience by creating it yourself.
- Head to Coomera Tavern on Friday nights from 6:30pm to grab the mic and become a rock star!
- Karaoke is always a fun night out with mates. Whether you’re brave enough to take to the stage or prefer the role of adoring (or horrified!) fan, the live music laughs are guaranteed.
The big gigs
- Sure, you might need to stretch your budget a little (or perhaps a lot!), but sometimes a big name comes along and you’ve just gotta find a way to be there.
- Around the Nerang area, you might catch some big names performing at the Gold Coast Exhibition and Convention Centre, Brisbane’s The Tivoli or the Brisbane Entertainment Centre. Big names touring here this year include Neil Diamond, Bruno Mars and Pink.
- Try your luck on some discounted last minute tickets. Head to Lasttix to check out what cheap tickets are on offer around Nerang.
- But be warned about buying dodgy tickets online. If the ticket you purchase from an unauthorised seller isn’t genuine, you’re likely to be refused admission to the gig. You’re essentially throwing your cold hard cash down the drain!
With plenty of free and cheap options to get into the groove, hit the town and enjoy some live music in Nerang today!
We can help you with fast cash to get out on the town
- Want to broaden your musical horizons or indulge in an expensive stadium style concert?
- City Finance can help you come up with the fast cash you need!
- Pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Nerang branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 1300 10 10 33, or apply online today!