Socialising on a budget in Logan
You don’t have to miss out on fun with friends when you’re not flash with cash. Here’s some low budget ideas for a cheap weekend, kicking back with your mates.
Cheap eats in Logan
You don’t have to skip dining out when you can’t splash the cash.
Boozing on a budget
You can have a cheap weekend and still enjoy a few drinks without splashing too much cash.
- Head to your favourite Logan local to start your night early. The drinks are often cheaper earlier in the night, when you can hopefully grab a happy hour special and a few cheap cocktails.
- Head to Fitzy’s Loganholme or the Diggers Services Club in Logan Central and you can save cash on the cab fare home by catching the courtesy bus instead.
Get fit with your friends
Catching up with friends doesn’t have to be all about eating and drinking – why not combine socialising with a workout?
- There’s loads of fun and free ways you and your mates can improve your together in Logan.
- Take a hike together at Berrinba Wetlands, or enjoy some of the many other walking trails in the Logan area.
- Jump on your bikes and explore Logan by cycling together.
- Or if you’re brave enough, tackle a free fun run together! Head to Logan River for the local 5km Park Run at 7am every Saturday morning.
- It’s the perfect way to kick start a cheap weekend, and you and your mates can enjoy a coffee together afterwards
A night of Trivia at your local pub has something for everyone.
- Whether you’re a general knowledge whizz or can’t stand quizzes – it’s all about the fun and banter of hanging out with your mates and enjoying a few laughs.
- You don’t have to be an expert on current affairs or international politics. Pub trivia is more about pop culture – the music, sports, celebrities and TV shows that you love.
- So grab a gang of friends and head to the Logan Village Hotel for trivia every Wednesday at 7pm.
- It’s a fabulous, fun and free way to get together for a few laughs and pick up a few fun facts along the way. Who knows – you could even win a cash prize!
Head to the flicks for next to nix
Going to the cinema can cost a small fortune – but it doesn’t have to.
- We’re not talking about limiting your options to Cheap Tuesday.
- Cheap movie tickets to Hoyts Sunnybank or Event Cinemas Loganholme are just a click away if you’re an Optus or a Telstra customer, or an RACQ
- Register now for movie savings with Optus Perks or Telstra Thanks.
- Then grab your cheap tickets, grab some mates and check out the latest movies.
- But ditch the expensive candy bar snacks – swing by the supermarket on your way in to grab a few treats for just a few dollars.
So, how are you catching up with your mates this week in Logan? Share your ideas for a cheap weekend with everyone!