Socialising on a budget in Midland
You don’t have to miss out on fun with friends when you’re not flash with cash.
Here’s some low budget ideas for kicking back with your mates this weekend.
Cheap eats in Midland
You don’t have to skip dining out when you can’t splash the cash.
Boozing on a budget
You can still enjoy a few drinks without having to splash too much cash.
- Head to your favourite Midland local to get your night started early. The drinks are often cheaper earlier in the night, when you can hopefully grab a happy hour special and a few cheap cocktails.
- Or kick back at 7th Avenue Bar in Midland where you can enjoy free live music on Fridays and karaoke on Saturdays!
Get fit with your friends
Catching up with friends doesn’t have to be all about eating and drinking – why not combine socialising with a workout?
A night of Trivia at your local pub has something for everyone.
- Whether you’re a general knowledge whizz or can’t stand quizzes – it’s all about the fun and banter of hanging out with your mates and enjoying a few laughs.
- You don’t have to be an expert on current affairs or international politics. Pub trivia is more about pop culture – the music, sports, celebrities and TV shows that you love.
- So grab a gang of friends and head to the Inglewood Hotel on Wednesday nights, or the Old Laundry in North Perth, which hosts fun themed trivia on Monday nights.
- It’s a fabulous, fun and free way to get together for a few laughs and pick up a few fun facts along the way. Who knows – you could even win a cash prize!
Head to the flicks for next to nix
Going to the cinema can cost a small fortune – but it doesn’t have to.
- We’re not talking about limiting your options to Cheap Tuesday.
- Cheap movie tickets to Greater Union Cinemas in Morley are just a click away if you’re a Telstra customer, or an RAC
- Register now for movie savings with Telstra Thanks.
- Then grab your cheap tickets, grab some mates and check out the latest movies.
- But ditch the expensive candy bar snacks – swing by the supermarket on your way in to grab a few treats for just a few dollars.
So, how are you catching up with your mates this week in Midland? Share your free and cheap ideas!