Socialising on a budget in Morayfield
You don’t have to miss out on fun with friends when you’re not flash with cash. Here’s some low budget ideas for kicking back with your mates for a cheap weekend in Morayfield.
Cheap eats in Morayfield
You don’t have to skip dining out when you can’t splash the cash.
- There’s a few great cheap eats around Moreton Bay where you and your mates can enjoy a fun and tasty meal together, even on a budget.
- Local cheap eats include Fasta Pasta, Fiesta Modern Mexican and Thai Delish in Morayfield.
- Or why not give Bribie Island RSL a try – they’ve got great meal deals and specials for every day of the week.
Boozing on a budget
You can still enjoy a few drinks without having to splash too much cash.
- Head to your favourite Morayfield local to get your night started early. The drinks are often cheaper earlier in the night, when you can hopefully grab a happy hour special and a few cheap cocktails.
- Head to Moreton Bay Sports Club or the Sandstone Point Hotel for a cheap weekend in Morayfield and you can save the cab fare home by catching the courtesy bus instead.
Fitness with friends
Catching up with friends doesn’t have to be all about eating and drinking – why not combine socialising with a workout?
- There’s loads a fun and free ways you and your mates can work on fitness together in Morayfield.
- Take a hike together on one of the many walking trails around Moreton Bay.
- Get on your bikes and explore Moreton Bay by cycling.
- If you’re brave enough, tackle a free fun run together! Head to Central Lakes in Caboolture for the local Park Run at 7am every Saturday morning.
- It’s the perfect way to kick start your weekend, and you and your mates can enjoy a coffee together afterwards.
A night of Trivia at your local pub has something for everyone.
- Whether you’re a general knowledge whizz or can’t stand quizzes – it’s all about the fun and banter of hanging out with your mates and enjoying a few laughs.
- You don’t have to be an expert on current affairs or international politics. Pub trivia is more about pop culture – the music, sports, celebrities and TV shows that you love.
- So grab a gang of friends and head to Club Tavern in Caboolture for trivia on Thursday nights from 6pm.
- It’s a fabulous, fun and free way to get together for a few laughs and pick up a few fun facts along the way. Who knows – you could even win a cash prize!
Head to the flicks for a cheap weekend in Morayfield
Going to the cinema can cost a small fortune – but it doesn’t have to.
- We’re not talking about limiting your options to Cheap Tuesday.
- Cheap movie tickets to Event Cinemas at Morayfield are just a click away if you’re a Telstra customer or an RACQ
- Register now for movie savings with Telstra Thanks.
- Then buy your cheap tickets, gather some mates and check out the latest movies.
- But ditch the expensive candy bar snacks – swing by the supermarket on your way in to grab a few treats for just a few dollars.
So, how are you catching up with your mates this week in Morayfield? Share your free and cheap ideas!