Fast and easy ways to get your hands on a few extra bucks
Christmas is coming, fast. And while it’s supposed to be a fun and happy time, it’s expensive! No doubt that familiar feeling of dread has started in the pit of your stomach and you’re wondering – how can I make some fast cash for Christmas?
Here’s 7 ways you can make some quick cash for Christmas!
- Apps that pay you cash
Instead of costing you money, your smartphone can actually help make you some cash!
- There’s a bunch of apps out there that will pay you in cash and other rewards. Try some of these today!
- Rewardable is free and pays you to complete simple tasks in your local area
- Gigwalk pays users like you to do quick jobs nearby
- iPoll pays you for your opinion
- Sell your old stuff
Turn those clothes, books, DVDs, furniture and anything else you no longer need into quick cash for Christmas instead!
- Any designer brand clothes and accessories are particularly treasured by online bargain hunters.
- Snap pics of your stuff and list it for sale on sites like Gumtree and eBay. Then watch the cash roll in!
- Get paid for saying what you think
Yep, you really can!
- Rent your car for cash!
If your car spends a lot of time in the driveway – use it to make you fast cash for Christmas!
- Sites like Car Next Door and Drive My Car can help you rent your car to other drivers.
- So instead of it sitting idle or costing you money, loan your car to others and turn it into quick cash for Christmas!
- Open a new account for a cash bonus
The banks are so keen to get your business that they’ll pay you a cash bonus for it!
- Offers and bonuses are always changing, but sites like Finder do a great wrap up of the deals currently on offer.
- Just be sure that any new account you consider opening doesn’t have any fees and charges.
- Cash back on your shopping
Earn cash back on the stuff you already buy!
- Cash for scanning your groceries
Get paid to reveal the groceries you buy.
- Register to become a Neilscan panel member, and if chosen you’ll earn rewards for telling them about everything you buy.
- You can then use your rewards to grab great gifts and vouchers – saving you cash on the stuff you need!
Go on – get started today, and make some quick cash in time for Christmas!