It’s that time of year again – already! Summer school holidays in Morayfield mean you need a quick list of fast, easy and budget-friendly ways to entertain the kids.
Fun, free and cheap kids activities around Morayfield that will fit your budget
Ramp it up!
Kids wanting to learn how to scoot, skate or try parkour will love the free Ramp Up program.
- These free sessions in skateboard, scooter, parkour and disc golf group are delivered by experienced coaches.
- There’s sessions both for beginners and those looking to sharpen and extend their skills.
- Check the full program and book now.
Switch screen time for green time
Get the kids off their devices and into some free and active outdoor fun, thanks to Moreton Bay Regional Council’s Active Kids Park Sessions.
- This program will tempt the kids outdoors with loads of fun activities including skateboarding, tennis, archery, soccer, rock climbing, drumming and trampolining.
- Many activities are completely free, and the rest are just $5. Jump online for the full program and to book.
Free summertime reading – plus prizes!
Little bookworms can escape the heat and enter all sorts of wonderful worlds thanks to the magic of books.
- Take the kids to your local Moreton Bay Library or sign up online to join the Summer Reading Club.
- The kids can start logging their reading from Friday 1st December.
- They’ll earn an entry into the free and fun prize draw every time they complete 3 hours of reading. The more hours you read, the more chances you have to win!
More free fun from Moreton Bay Region libraries
- There’s plenty of free and low cost workshops and activities at Moreton Bay Region Libraries school holidays in Morayfield.
- The fun range of free kids’ sessions includes Hairy Maclary themed activities at Redcliffe, Aboriginal painting at Bribie Island, bricks and blocks or cartoon badge making at Deception Bay, and coding fun at Caboolture.
- Check out the full program of Moreton Bay library school holiday fun for kids.
Kids Christmas craft in Caboolture
The kids can enjoy some crafty and creative Christmas fun at Caboolture Historic Village.
- They’re hosting kids’ activity days on the 12th, 13th and 19th
- The fun kicks off at 9:30am and activities include making a Christmas card and a small gift box, riding on a train, sifting for some gems, and lots of other fun and games.
- Entry to each day is just $10, or $13 with lunch and a drink.
Active outdoor fun for free!
Celebrate summer school holidays in Morayfield! Wear the kids out with some active outdoor fun.
Need some extra school holiday cash?
- If you need a fast small cash loan to help see you through the school holidays in Morayfield, City Finance understand and are here to help.
- Just pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Morayfield branch, or give us a call today on 1300 10 30 20.
- You can also apply online today!