Have some free fun in Morayfield this Christmas! The festive season doesn’t have to be all about splashing cash and blowing your budget. A night out exploring the Christmas lights and decorations around your Moreton Bay neighbourhood is festive and free family fun.
Plan your tour through the best Christmas lights displays in Morayfield with our handy guide.
Award winning displays!
For award worthy Christmas lights displays in Morayfield and around the Moreton Bay region, check out these local regular entrants and last year’s winners in Brisbane’s 4KQ Xmas Lights Competition.
Last year, Morayfield proudly claimed the best Christmas lights display in all of Brisbane!
- Swing by the home of the Zielinski Family at 25 Addison Court in Morayfield to see what they’ve come up with this year.
- In 2016 they won 4KQs Best Display. Don’t miss it!
- Morayfield also took out last year’s award for Best Small Business display. Take a look at Morayfield Early Education at 15 Graham Road in Morayfield.
- In Narangba, don’t miss the Narangba Christmas Wonderland at 12 Ridge View Drive. They were Runners Up for Best Display in Brisbane’s North.
- Also in Narangba, swing by the Allen’s at 8 Barnowl Court. They scored a Judges Commendation last year for their fabulous Christmas lights.
- Also earning a Judges Commendation was the Dyal’s place at 46 Nicklaus Parade in North Lakes.
For other award worthy lights displays, check out these local entrants in last year’s 4KQ Christmas Lights Competition. See what they’re up to this year!
- Beachmere – Mints Marina at 441 Beachmere Road
- Bellmere – the Bouletos Family at 22 Clementine Street
- Burpengary – the Howies at 38 Garden Drive
- Caboolture – the Buck Family at 6 Crawford Street, the Caboolture Christmas Lights ‘Synchronised’ at 25 Lynanda Court, the Cini Family at 25 Tullawong Drive, the Erus at 20 Fazey Close, the Ballards at 2/22 McAndrew Street, Lights Of The Night at 11 Hazelwood Court, the Tilyards at 10 Hope Court, and the Carrs at 10 Ascot Street
- Deception Bay – the Eichmann household at 21 Logan Terrace, the Cockatiel Court Christmas Wonderland at 26 Cockatiel Court, the Andersons at 8 Louisa Court, and the Townsend Family at 24 Balmoral Place
- North Lakes – the Conley Family at 40 Whitfield Crescent
- Redcliffe – the Redcliffe Uniting Church at 1 Richens Street
Need more light in your life?
- Social media is full of top tips on where to catch the most tantalising Christmas lights displays in Morayfield.
- Join the Brisbane North Christmas Lights group for up to the minute updates on where all the lights and action are.
- Other pages to keep your eye on are:
Online maps and guides
- For even more local lights listings around the Moreton Bay region, click here for a handy printable map of some of the best Christmas lights Morayfield and surrounds has to offer.
- Keep an eye on their website as more 2017 lights displays are added and the maps are updated.
- There’s also a handy online guide here which allows you to search for lights displays by your postcode or suburb.
City Finance can help you get festive!
- If the fun and festive lights has you in the mood for Christmas shopping but your budget needs a boost, City Finance can help!
- If you need a fast small cash loan to help see you through the festive season, just pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Morayfield branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 1300 10 30 20, or apply online today!