Whether you’re looking for bargains on local produce, arts and crafts, or hoping to make some cash selling some of your own, your local markets in Gosford are the places to go.
Here’s some of the best local markets in Gosford.
Stroll by the seaside
- Soak up the seaside vibe as you stroll around The Entrance Market each week.
- Held in Memorial Park on The Entrance waterfront, these markets are on from 9am until 2pm each Saturday.
- Run by the Organic Food Markets, stallholders here offer a wide variety of organic and fresh fruit and vegies, produce, gourmet goodies and arts, crafts, fashion, accessories and homewares.
- Grab a bite to eat and relax on the lawns while the kids play in the playground. A great way to spend a Saturday!
- The Wyong/Entrance Farmers Market is another top spot to grab a bargain on farm fresh produce.
- These are held on the first and third Saturday of each month at the Wyong Racecourse on Howarth Street in Wyong.
- The markets run from 7:30am until 1pm, and offer fresh produce along with some amazing gourmet goodies, fashion, homewares, beauty products, arts and crafts.
- Follow the Wyong Farmers Market on Facebook for upcoming market dates and all the latest news and info.
Goodies in Gosford
- Another top spot to grab bargains on locally grown and produced farm fresh foods and crafts is the Gosford City Farmers Market.
- These are held every Sunday at Gosford Racecourse in West Gosford.
- Connect with others in the Central Coast community while you shop for bargains on fresh local food.
- You can even make some cash of your own by becoming a stallholder.
- Follow the Gosford City Farmers Market on Facebook for upcoming market dates and all the latest news and info.
Undercover Mediterranean style market
- Soak up the stunning décor as you browse through the undercover arcade based Ettalong Markets.
- These are the largest undercover market on the Central Coast, and a surprise awaits you at every turn.
- You’ll find the Ettalong Markets at 189 Ocean View Road in Ettalong Beach. They’re open from 9am to 4pm every Saturday, Sunday and public holiday Monday.
- A huge variety of new and second hand items are waiting for bargain hunters here. Items on offer include everything from fashion, jewellery and accessories through to arts, crafts, books and homewares.
- Follow the Ettalong Markets on Facebook for all the latest details.
- The Avoca Beach Markets are a hive of seaside shopping, arts and entertainment.
- Held in Heazlett Park on the Avoca foreshore on the fourth Sunday of each month, these award winning markets are one of the biggest and best on the Central Coast.
- You’ll be serenaded by local musicians as you stroll through more than 120 stalls offering everything local art, recycled and upcycled goods, skincare, jewellery, homewares and food.
- Avoid the traffic and parking hassles by grabbing the free Avoca Hotel shuttle bus to and from the markets.
- Follow the Avoca Beach Markets on Facebook for upcoming market dates and all the latest news and info.
In the market for some fast cash?
- Whether you need quick and easy access to some fast cash to launch your own market stall or to go market shopping, City Finance can help!
- Pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Gosford branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 4325 0444, or apply online today!