Whether you’re looking for bargains on local produce, arts and crafts, or hoping to make some cash selling some of your own, your local markets in Logan are the places to go.
Here’s some of the best local markets around Logan
Something for everyone
- The Beenleigh Craft and Farmers Market markets have the lot!
- From fresh farmers produce and other foods like fresh fish, through to pets, crafts and a wide variety of new and second hand goods.
- Every Sunday from 6am through till 12 noon at the Beenleigh Showgrounds – 38 James Street in Beenleigh.
- Admission is free and there’s plenty of parking. But leave your pooch at home, as dogs aren’t allowed.
- If you’re interested in taking up a stall to make some fast cash, contact the Beenleigh Show Society on 3807 1871.
- The Loganholme Creative Markets showcase more than 40 local stallholders on the second Saturday of each month.
- Open from 8am through to 2pm, goods on offer include everything from fresh produce and healthy organic foods through to handmade and unique boutique arts and crafts.
- There’s lots of entertainment for all the family, including musicians and buskers.
- Head to Tudor Park PCYC at 71 Clarks Rd, Loganholme.
Mid-week market fun
- On Wednesdays, head to the Beenleigh Town Square Markets.
- These are held in the Beenleigh Town Square on the corner of James and Kent Streets in Beenleigh, from 8am through to 2pm each Wednesday.
- They are a vibrant mix of produce, arts and crafts, and lots of tasty food stalls and trucks.
- The range of farm-fresh fruit and vegies along with arts and crafts makes them a perfect mid-week bargain hunt, right in the heart of Beenleigh CBD.
- If you’re hungry, the markets serve both breakfast and lunch and have something to tempt any appetite!
Tempt your taste buds
- For great bargains on fruit and vegies, head to the Woodridge Train Station Markets on Sundays.
- Open from 6am through to 2pm, you can stock up on local produce at great prices.
- Better still, the main appeal of these markets is the huge range of tasty cuisines on offer.
- The Global Food Village at the Woodridge Markets offers international breakfast foods from Europe, Africa and Asia. Yum!
Kick back at Kuraby
- The Kuraby Farmers Markets are held every Saturday from 6am until 12 noon, just next to Kuraby train station.
- Shop, eat, or browse and relax! The Kuraby markets offer everything from cheap produce and 2nd hand goods through to beautiful clothes, jewellery, crafts and lots to eat and drink.
- There’s also activities for the kids, and they’re open rain, hail or shine.
In the market for some fast cash?
- Whether you need quick and easy access to some fast cash to launch your own market stall or to go shopping at the markets in Logan, City Finance can help!
- Pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Logan Central branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 1300 201 300, or apply online today!