Whether you’re looking for bargains on local produce, arts and crafts, or hoping to make some cash selling some of your own, your local markets in Morayfield are the places to go.
Here’s some of the best local markets around Morayfield
Something for everyone
- The Caboolture Country Markets have over 500 stalls selling everything from arts and crafts, homewares, plants and collectibles to trash and treasure.
- Grab some bargains and soak up the vibe as you browse through this busy and fun-filled market.
- Held every Sunday from 6am till 12 noon at the Caboolture Showgrounds.
- Why not consider making some extra cash by having a stall of your own?
Feel the vibe!
- The Bribie Vibe Arts and Craft Markets are held from 8:30am until 1:00pm on the last Sunday of the month at the Bribie Island Community Arts Centre.
- The range of stalls includes organic farm-fresh produce, woodcraft, jewellery, glass, art and ceramics.
- There’s free parking, along with plenty of food and entertainment that makes for a great morning at the markets.
Bargains on Bribie
- For more great market shopping on Bribie Island, head to the Bribie Rotary Market on the second Sunday of each month.
- Offering all sorts of new and second-hand shopping, the markets are held from 6:30am to 12 noon in Brennan Park on Toorbul Street, Bribie Island.
Bargain hunters paradise
- The Strathpine State School P&C Flea Market is held every Saturday from 6am at Pine Rivers Showground on Gympie Road.
- There’s lots of great bargains to be had here. With a traditional second-hand market feel, this is a treasure trove for the bargain-hunter or collector.
- As well as some great bargains, there’s food, coffee, and activities including buskers, fortune telling and massage.
Step back in time
- Enjoy market stalls of old-fashioned goods, fresh produce and yesteryear’s curios at The Petrie Markets in historic Old Petrie Town. This is as much a historical journey as a shopping experience!
- Items to browse here include arts, crafts, jewellery, and fresh fruit and vegies.
- With roving entertainers, there’s also lots of food stalls and lawns to laze around on.
- Held every Sunday from 7am in Summer and 8am throughout the rest of the year, head to Dayboro Rd in Kurwongbah.
Something special by the sea
- The Redcliffe Jetty Market is the place to go if you’re after a special gift or want to browse some amazing arts and crafts.
- Soak up the seaside vibe and enjoy the beautiful views while strolling through this small but quality market.
- There’s some tasty food and great live music, along with quality crafts and produce.
- Every Sunday from 8am at Redcliffe Parade in Redcliffe.
In the market for some fast cash?
- Whether you need quick and easy access to some fast cash to launch your own market stall or to go shopping at the markets in Morayfield, City Finance can help!
- Pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Morayfield branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 1300 10 30 20, or apply online today!