Whether you’re looking for bargains on local produce, arts and crafts, or hoping to make some cash selling some of your own, your local markets in Narre Warren are the places to go.
Here’s some of the best local markets around Narre Warren
- Enjoy a lazy Sunday morning browsing around the Akoonah Park Market in Berwick.
- Held at the Akoonah Park Showgrounds, this popular weekly Sunday market runs from 8am to 1:30pm.
- There are both undercover and outside stalls offering a wide range of market favourites.
- The Mulgrave Farmers Market is a paddock to plate market that lets you buy fresh food direct from the people who grow and produce it.
- Open every Sunday from 8am to 1pm, the market is located on the corner of Jacksons Road and Wellington Rd in Mulgrave.
- Along with fresh and organic produce there are gourmet foods and treats, and even some arts and crafts.
- Follow Mulgrave Farmers Market on Facebook for all the latest happenings.
- For more farm fresh produce, including organic fruit and vegies, head to the Whitehorse Farmers Market.
- These farm fresh markets are held in the grounds of the Whitehorse Civic Centre at 379 Whitehorse Road, Nunawading, on the second Sunday of each month from 8am to 1pm.
- Stallholders sell a wide range of produce, gourmet foods, gifts and goodies.
- Also check the website for market dates and the latest news.
Dawdle through the markets in the Dandenongs
- There’s lots of lovely markets to wander through in the Dandenongs, including the Upper Ferntree Gully Markets.
- Held in the Upper Ferntree Gully Railway car park, these markets are open from 9am to 3pm each Saturday and Sunday.
- The Gully Market is best known as a speciality plant market, including carnivorous plants, fresh flowers, rare bulbs, ferns, succulents and more.
- They also sell a huge selection of other products, from gourmet foods through to homewares and jewellery.
- In this relaxed yet vibrant market, the stallholders are the producers, making for a quality shopping experience.
- For all the latest, follow the Gully Market on Facebook.
In the market for some fast cash?
- Whether you need quick and easy access to some fast cash to launch your own market stall or to go shopping at the markets in Narre Warren, City Finance can help!
- Pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Narre Warren branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 9704 5099, or apply online today!