Whether you’re looking for bargains on local produce, arts and crafts, or hoping to make some cash selling some of your own, your local markets in Nerang are the places to go.
Here’s some of the best local markets around Nerang
Scenic Rim Market mania
- There’s a huge array of local produce, arts and crafts markets around Nerang, Beaudesert and the Scenic Rim area.
- Check out Beaudesert Market Fest from 7am till 12 noon on the first Saturday of each month. Head to Dick Westerman Park on Enterprise Drive in Beaudesert.
- The Beechmont Markets are held on the third Sunday of each month at the Beechmont Community Centre.
- There’s loads of markets to visit around Tamborine Mountain, including
- Tamborine Craft & Collectibles Market from 9am till 2pm on the third Sunday of each month at the Bearded Dragon Hotel on Tamborine Mountain Road
- Tamborine Mountain Country Markets from 6am to 2pm on the second Sunday of each month at Tamborine Mountain Showgrounds
- Mt Tamborine local producers market from 7am till noon every Sunday in the Green Shed at Tamborine Mountain Showgrounds
- Tamborine Mountain school markets from 8am to 2pm on the last Sunday of each month
- Tamborine Village markets on the first Sunday of each month in Tamborine Memorial Hall
Farmer fresh bargains
- The markets are a great place to grab bargains on local fresh, healthy produce.
- Head to the Nerang Farmers Market from 6:30am till 12 noon each Sunday in Lavelle Street, Nerang.
- Other Farmer’s Markets near Nerang include the Burleigh Farmers Market from 7am till 12 noon each Saturday at Burleigh Head State School.
- There’s also Farmers Markets close to Nerang from 6am to 11:30am each Sunday at
- If you’re after organic produce, the Gold Coast Organic Farmers Markets are each Sunday from 6am till 11:30am at Miami State High School.
Savings on second hand treasures
- Each weekend there’s a trove of treasures just waiting to be discovered!
- Make big cash savings on second hand items at some of the many car boot sales and second hand goods markets near Nerang.
- Spots to go bargain hunting include:
- Helensvale Lions Club market on the first Sunday of each month
- Car boot Sundays at Carrara Markets
- Ashmore Rotary market on the fourth Sunday of each month
- Burleigh Rotary market on the second Sunday of each month
- Elanora State High School market each Sunday
Arts, crafts and fashion
In the market for some fast cash?
- Whether you need quick and easy access to some fast cash to launch your own market stall or to go market shopping, City Finance can help!
- Pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Nerang branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 1300 10 10 33, or apply online today!