Whether you’re looking for bargains on local produce, arts and crafts, or hoping to make some cash selling some of your own, your local markets in Sydney are the places to go.
Here’s some of the best local markets in Sydney
Something for everyone
- Firstly, you’ll be amazed at the quality and variety on offer at the fabulous Finders Keepers Markets at Barangaroo.
- These markets showcase the creations of over 200 artisans at The Cutaway in Barangaroo Reserve.
- Browse through and enjoy all of the amazing finds on offer. Just walking through this incredible market is an experience in itself!
- There are fresh stalls at each market, offering everything from food and drink, arts and crafts, fashion and accessories and gourmet goodies.
- The Finders Keepers Market in Inner Sydney even has a dedicated smartphone app to give you all the latest news and info.
Get that village feel
- Browse through all of the amazing farmers produce and unique artisan wares on offer at the Bondi Junction Village Markets.
- These are held undercover at the western end of the Oxford Street Mall in Bondi Junction each Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Also, on offer here you will find lots of tasty fresh produce, gourmet goodies and beautiful artisan crafts.
- Follow the Bondi junction Village Markets on Facebook for updates on all the latest happenings.
Hit the town
- The fabulous Newtown Community Market is a great way to explore the talents and creations of local Inner Sydney creators.
- Browse the creations of local producers, artists and musicians in this fun and relaxed community environment.
- Organised by Newtown Neighbourhood Centre to raise funds for its community support programs, the market is held every Saturday from 10am to 4pm at King Street and Enmore Road in Newtown.
- Follow the Newtown Markets on Facebook for all the latest news and happenings.
Go organic in Marrickville
- For really fresh and organic produce, head to the Marrickville Organic Food Markets.
- Held every Sunday at the Marrickville Community Centre on Addison Road in Marrickville, they are open from 8:30am to 3pm.
- These markets offer fresh local produce along with a wide variety of gift and homewares stalls.
- There is certified organic produce on offer as well as other fresh food, gourmet treats, flowers and fashion.
- Meet up with friends and take a browse throughout the market. The kids will enjoy the on-site entertainment, including pony rides!
In the market for some fast cash?
- Whether you need quick and easy access to some fast cash to launch your own market stall or to go shopping at markets in Sydney, City Finance can help!
- Pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Sydney CBD branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 9212 2267, or apply online today!