Whether you’re looking for bargains on local produce, arts and crafts, or hoping to make some cash selling some of your own, your local markets on the Gold Coast are the places to go.
Here’s some of the best local markets around the Gold Coast
Farmer fresh bargains
Savings on second hand treasures
- Each weekend there’s a trove of treasures just waiting to be discovered!
- Make big cash savings on second hand items at some of the Gold Coast’s many car boot sales and second hand goods markets.
- Spots to go bargain hunting include:
- Car boot Sundays at Carrara Markets
- Ashmore Rotary market on the fourth Sunday of each month
- Burleigh Rotary market on the second Sunday of each month
- Helensvale Lions Club market on the first Sunday of each month
- Elanora State High School market each Sunday
Arts, crafts and fashion
Beautiful and boutique
- For some gorgeous and lovingly handmade creations, head to the Mummy Tree Markets at Sanctuary Cove.
- This boutique market features hip and stylish fashions, crafts and creations for the kids and the whole family.
- Stallholders offer some unique products and services for pregnancy, babies, children and adults.
- There’s also tasty food, drink and kids entertainment.
- Check their website for upcoming market dates at Sanctuary Cove’s Village Green or Masthead Way.
In the market for some fast cash?
- Whether you need quick and easy access to some fast cash to launch your own market stall or to go market shopping, City Finance can help!
- Pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Southport branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 1300 438 666, or apply online today!