Free and cheap health and fitness ideas in Gosford
New year, new you – right?! Make 2018 the year you follow through on your health and fitness goals, without busting your budget. It doesn’t have to cost a lot of cash to start looking good and feeling great.
Top spots around Gosford for health and fitness on a budget
A free personal trainer is just a phone call away!
Central Coast residents can take part in NSW Health’s free Get Healthy program.
- Smash your New Year’s health and fitness goals with this free and confidential phone coaching service.
- You can get up to 10 free coaching calls with a personal health coach for up to 6 months. Get all the info and support you need to make healthy lifestyle changes.
- Give them a call today on 1300 806 258.
- Why not try a new team sport to get you moving and motivated.
- There’s a huge variety of sports and training options and facilities all over the Gosford area.
- Check out what’s happening near you and at your local sporting club.
Walk your way to good health – it’s free!
Free fun run
- Runners will love jumping onto the Park Run bandwagon.
- Every Saturday morning you can head to your nearest site to join a free 5km run.
- There’s a Park Run each week at Mt Penang, or check out their website for other locations and more info.
Hit the gym for free
- Don’t spend a fortune on an expensive gym membership. The Central Coast has lots of great parks where you can have fun with the family while working on your fitness.
- Check out the fabulous Peninsula Recreation Precinct at Umina Beach, which includes free fitness equipment.
- These outdoor gyms are a great way to improve your fitness level and general coordination.
On your bike!
If cruising on two wheels is more your style, the Central Coast has some spectacular cycling routes and trails.
Free Senior’s exercise classes
The NSW Active & Healthy initiative offers a range of free exercise programs for older residents living around Gosford and the Central Coast.
- From Tai Chi and Yoga to walking groups and strength building or gentle exercise classes, there’s something to suit all needs.
- Jump online to check out the range of active seniors classes available near you.
Need some quick cash to fast track your fitness?
- If you need a small cash loan to get your fitness kick off on the right foot, just pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Gosford branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 4325 0444, or apply online today!