Free and cheap health and fitness ideas in Nerang
New year, new you – right?! Make 2018 the year you follow through on your health and fitness goals, without busting your budget. It doesn’t have to cost a lot of cash to start looking good and feeling great.
Top spots around Nerang for health and fitness on a budget
Get active and healthy!
- The Gold Coast City Council’s award-winning Active & Healthy program offers free and low-cost physical activities and healthy living programs for everyone living around Nerang to enjoy.
- Activities on offer include everything from yoga, tai chi and boot camp to kayaking and obstacle course training.
- There are activities located everywhere around Nerang, including Upper Coomera, Oxenford, Pacific Pines, Mudgeeraba, Reedy Creek, and Nerang.
- There’s something for people of all ages and abilities. Check out the full program for session details.
A free personal trainer is just a phone call away!
- Nerang residents can also take part in Queensland’s free Get Healthy program.
- Smash your New Year’s health and fitness goals with this free and confidential phone coaching service.
- You can get up to 10 free coaching calls with a personal health coach for up to 6 months. Get all the info and support you need to make healthy lifestyle changes.
- Give them a call today on 13 HEALTH – 13 43 25 84
Commonwealth Games fever!
Walk your way to good health – it’s free!
Free fun run
- Runners will love jumping onto the Park Run bandwagon.
- At 7am every Saturday you can head to your nearest site to join a free 5km run.
- There’s a Park Run each week at Paradise Point, Coomera, Main Beach and Mudgeeraba, or check out their website for other locations and more info.
Hit the gym for free
- Don’t spend a fortune on an expensive gym membership. The Nerang area has lots of great parks kitted out with fun, stimulating and challenging fitness circuits.
- These outdoor gyms are a great way to improve your fitness level and general coordination.
- Check out the online guide to find the one nearest you.
On your bike!
- If cruising on two wheels is more your style, the Nerang area has some spectacular cycling routes and trails.
- For some great info on cycling around Nerang check out this cycling guide with maps.
Need some quick cash to fast-track your fitness?
- If you need a small cash loan to get your fitness kick off on the right foot, just pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Nerang branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 1300 10 10 33, or apply online today!