Free and cheap health and fitness ideas in Penrith
New year, new you – right?! Make 2018 the year you follow through on your health and fitness goals, without busting your budget. It doesn’t have to cost a lot of cash to start looking good and feeling great.
Top spots around Penrith for health and fitness on a budget
A free personal trainer is just a phone call away!
Penrith residents can take part in NSW Health’s free Get Healthy program.
- Smash your New Year’s health and fitness goals with this free and confidential phone coaching service.
- You can get up to 10 free coaching calls with a personal health coach for up to 6 months. Get all the info and support you need to make healthy lifestyle changes.
- Give them a call today on 1300 806 258.
- Why not try a new team sport to get you moving and motivated.
- There’s a huge variety of sports and training options and facilities all over the Penrith area.
- Check out what’s happening near you and at your local Penrith sporting club.
Walk your way to good health – it’s free!
Free fun run
- Runners will love jumping onto the Park Run bandwagon.
- Every Saturday morning you can head to your nearest site to join a free 5km run.
- There’s a Park Run each week at Penrith Lakes or check out their website for other locations and more info.
Hit the gym for free
- Don’t spend a fortune on an expensive gym membership. Penrith has lots of great parks where you can have fun with the family while working on your fitness.
- There’s also a great outdoor fitness circuit at Jamison Park in Penrith, or try the stations along the Glenmore Park Fitness Trail.
- Outdoor gyms like this one are a great way to improve your fitness level and general coordination – for free!
On your bike!
If cruising on two wheels is more your style, Penrith has some great cycling routes and trails.
Free Senior’s exercise classes
The NSW Active & Healthy initiative offers a range of free exercise programs for older residents living around Penrith.
Need some quick cash to fast-track your fitness?
- If you need a small cash loan to get your fitness kick off on the right foot, just pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Penrith branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 4732 6500, or apply online today!