Cash-free fun to wear the kids out!
When you need to entertain the kids and are on a low income and tight budget – hit the park! It doesn’t get much simpler – or cheaper – than heading to one of these fab local parks in Morayfield and around Moreton Bay for hours of fun!
Here’s 10 top kids parks in Morayfield
Have a splash and a play
Let the kids cool off while they play at Settlement Cove Lagoon in Redcliffe.
- This paradise by the sea has some great shaded kid’s playgrounds.
- It features a spectacular man-made swimming lagoon with a fenced off pool area just right for little ones, sandy lagoon areas and wading pools.
The perfect picnic spot
Get back to nature at Bullocky Rest on Lake Samsonvale.
- The kids will love the shaded playground which has a slide, fireman’s pole and a small flying fox.
- But best of all are the opportunities for outdoor nature play. You can go bushwalking, fishing and do a bit of turtle and koala spotting.
- Go flying!
Greenway Central Park in Narangba is a must-do.
- With a fabulous flying fox and fun fort for the big kids, there’s also a dedicated playground especially for the younger ones.
- There’s open space for a game of cricket or footy, and nature walks to enjoy.
Centrale Park in North Lakes is one of the many parks in Morayfield but with a difference.
- Featuring an edible garden, this modern space has climbing equipment and a full playground.
- There’s loads of open space and bikeways and a fun interactive water feature.
Fun by the seaside
Head to Scarborough Beach Park for a fun play by the beach.
- The park has a fabulous adventure playground and basketball court, lots of grassy space – and the kids will love climbing in the majestic, winding cotton trees.
- You can also enjoy a swim at the beach and have fun exploring the rock pools.
Somewhere for Mum and Dad to relax
Town Park Lake Eden will keep the whole family happy.
- With a great shaded play area for the kids, it includes a climbing wall, slide and swings and is perfect for kids up to about 8 years old.
- Bring a picnic, or Mum and Dad can relax in the nearby café while the kids play for hours.
Both big and little kids will enjoy Aurora Boulevard Park at North Lakes.
- Younger kids will love the large slide and climbing net as well as a play truck and cubby house.
- And the big kids will enjoy the basketball half court, skate park, huge climbing structures, slide and swings.
John Oxley Reserve in Murrumba Downs is one of Moreton Bay region’s most loved parklands for families.
- With a great shaded bark chipped playground, this popular party spot has loads of play equipment for the kids to slide, climb, spin, jump, balance and swing.
Let your inner musician shine at Club North Park in North Lakes.
- This musical themed play area features music inspired play equipment that encourages creative and sensory play the kids will love.
- There’s also fun rope climbing equipment and a large field for the kids to kick a ball, throw a Frisbee, or fly a kite.
Something for everyone
Pine Rivers Park in Strathpine has something to entertain everyone in the family.
- The kids will love the playground, featuring a flying fox, pedal-powered train and children’s maze.
- There’s also swings, a see-saw, and helicopter style rotating rides.
- And lots of open space means plenty of room for a game of football, cricket or whatever takes your fancy!