7 quick and easy ways to boost your budget and make some fast cash
When you’re unemployed, a student, on Centrelink benefits or struggling to get by on a low income, you’re always looking for extra cash.
Here’s 7 unusual and easy ways you could make extra cash in Gosnells
- Sell your stuff
- One man’s trash is another man’s treasure – you’ll be surprised how much cash others might pay for your unwanted goodies!
- Host a garage sale – use this nifty Garage Sales on the Gold Coast Facebook page to promote it for free, or list it on Gumtree under Gosnells garage sales.
- Or list your unwanted furniture or other items for sale on Gumtree or the Trading Post.
- Rent your spare room
- A fast and easy way to get cash to help with the rent is to sublet a room.
- Use sites like Flatmates or Real Estate to list and browse share accommodation options in the Gosnells area.
- Get crafty, and get cashed up!
- Use your talents to get cashed up. Consider making and selling handmade items at local markets.
- Whatever your passion – sewing, horticulture, baking or upcycling old furniture finds – turn it into cash!
- Try making cash at some of the many markets around the Gosnells area – including Perth’s Creator’s Corner Craft Markets in Thornlie, and the Gosnells Railway Markets.
- Sell your skills
- Got a skill you can make cash from? Perhaps you’re a talented wordsmith or a whizz at graphic design.
- Use your skills to make cash online.
- Promote your services amongst your network of contacts and check out the range of freelance work available online in the Gosnells area.
- Get arty
- If you love illustrating or capturing interesting images with your camera, turn them into cash!
- Register your images and creations online on sites like iStockPhoto.
- You’ll earn cash every time someone uses your work.
- Do odd jobs
- Get paid to shop
- Yep, for real! Businesses around Gosnells will pay cash for you to become a mystery shopper.
- Check out these Gosnells mystery shopper job listings.
Still need some extra cash, fast?
- If none of these ways to make fast extra cash are for you, and you need a bit more cash for an unexpected expense, City Finance understand and are here to help.
- If you need a small cash loan to help you through, just pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Gosnells branch for a chat, or phone us on (08) 9490 2491.