16 December 2016
Our guide to the best of the Gold Coast’s Christmas lights
It’s one of the best ways to enjoy getting into the Christmas spirit – and it’s free! Take a tour of all the fabulously decorated homes and Christmas lights around the Gold Coast.
Grab the kids and your walking shoes or car keys, and hit your neighbourhood with our guide the best of the Christmas lights near you.
Light up your life!
Thanks to this year’s City of Gold Coast’s Christmas Lights competition, it’s easier than ever to know where to go to take in the most spectacular displays.
The winners are set to be announced soon, but in the meantime you can get a fabulous dose of festive cheer as you check out our local entrants:
- Arundel – 4 Kite Circuit
- Coombabah – 29 Iando Street
- Coombabah – 16 Taupo Court
- Coomera – 42 Ragamuffin Drive West
- Helensvale – 93 Monterey Keys Drive
- Hollywell – 114 Columbus Drive
- Mermaid Waters – 85 Oceanic Drive
- Robina – 25 Corvus Way
- Runaway Bay – 64 Anchorage Way
- Southport – 70 Melinda Street
And if you don’t mind a little extra drive, you might like to check out some of the Mayor’s Top 12 Finalists:
- Bonogin 2 Tulipwood Drive
- Burleigh Waters 104 Dipper Drive
- Burleigh Waters 16 Dabchick Drive
- Gilston 14 Worley Drive
- Highland Park 3 Cuthero Court
- Molendinar 5 Mintwood Place
- Nerang 28 Riverpark Drive
- Pacific Pines 58 Salvado Drive
- Pacific Pines 4 Beaumont Crescent
- Southport 70 Melinda Street
- Tugun 7 Coolara Street
- Upper Coomera 26 Jagera Drive
And take a trip down Candy Cane Lane…
- Don’t miss Forest Oak Drive at Upper Coomera.
- Dubbed ‘Candy Cane Lane’ by some locals, almost every house in this magical spot is lit up.
- Apparently numbers 26 and 52 are among the best of this year’s displays.