24 November 2017
Have some free fun in Newcastle this Christmas! The festive season doesn’t have to be all about splashing cash and blowing your budget. A night out exploring the Christmas lights and decorations around your Newcastle neighbourhood is festive and free family fun.
Plan your tour through the best Christmas lights displays around Newcastle with our handy guide to the top spots!
Lights to brighten your night
- Argenton – 22 Elizabeth Street
- Belmont North – 31 John Street
- Charlestown – Park Street
- Eleebana – Tanunda Close
- Fletcher – 48 Brookfield Avenue
- Hamilton – 20 Melville Road
- Hamilton – 113 Everton Street
- Maryland – 6 Coolahan Close
- Maryland – Karneen Avenue
- Mount Hutton – Tennent Road
- Pelican – 84 Soldiers Road
- Thornton – 58 John Arthur Avenue
- Tighes Hill – 50 Tighes Terrace
- Wallsend – 17 Newcastle Road
- Waratah – 104 Turton Road
- Warners Bay – 24 Panorama Parade
Grab some great guides online
- For the best wrap-up of local lights listings, head to Christmas Lights in the Hunter. This fabulous website lists all the local lights action and has a handy search function.
- You can also click here for a printable list of some of the best Christmas lights displays around Newcastle.
- For handy, free and up to the minute tips on the best local Christmas lights displays around Newcastle, follow the Christmas lights in the Hunter Facebook page for great pictures, listings and maps.
- There’s also a handy online guide here which allows you to search for lights displays by your postcode or suburb.
City Finance can help you get festive!
- If the fun and festive lights has you in the mood for Christmas shopping but your budget needs a boost, City Finance can help!
- If you need a fast small cash loan to help see you through the festive season, just pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Mayfield branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 1300 10 10 44, or apply online today!